Order completed in 3 days? He put in the order today, asked about it yesterday

mirelesdesign

I received an order yesterday, after discussing what he needed he ordered this morning and I delivered in less than 3 hours. Why does it say I took 3 days? He contacted me 24 hours ago and I got it back to him in 3 hours after he placed the order! Please let me know what’s going on and how to make this report of my timelines more accurate.

I received an order yesterday, after discussing what he needed he ordered this morning and I delivered in less than 3 hours. Why does it say I took 3 days? He contacted me 24 hours ago and I got it back to him in 3 hours after he placed the order! Please let me know what’s going on and how to make this report of my timelines more accurate.

Why does it say I took 3 days?

Where do you see that? As I’m aware fiverr doesn’t have a feature to reflect how long it took you to deliver

Why does it say I took 3 days?

Where do you see that? As I’m aware fiverr doesn’t have a feature to reflect how long it took you to deliver

Hi Mariashtelle, it was at the top.

I had the job finished a little over 23 hours after I was first contacted by the client, and less than 3 hours after he placed the order.

Thanks!

1784181767_ScreenShot2020-10-13at12_08.27PM2.png.33158dab2c7318093360e245182e5c05.png
Screen Shot 2020-10-13 at 12.08.27 PM 2814×572 61.1 KB

Archived