Order completed rates 83%

joyousjebtine

Hello, i was working good in first but now one buyer give me a order without any conversation and communications and when I saw it was not related to my work. It’s the work of another person like website developers. But I am a professional graphics designer. So we both the buyer and me decided to cancel the order and we have good conversational positions. After canceling the order now my account has turned red and the percentage is 83% why… God why… I have no orders now… 😥

Same here…

Need not to worry, just wait for new orders to come and as soon as you complete them, the rate will improve. Fiverr still counts all cancelled orders whether its your fault or not, but you have to pay for it as drop in the stats, if stats are not improved then you will be punished by facing a demotion and loosing your level and its benefits.

As I can see that you are with no level, so you need not to worry much about it. One thing you could have done is that you could have contacted some developer that can do the job for you itself on Fiverr, so it would be like outsourcing the work to someone else, but it works only when you understand what should be delivered as a final product if you don’t then you will mess with the buyer and the seller + your money that you will invest !!

Over the time, several emails have been sent to the Fiverr Development Team but we are not with a handy solution yet!! If you try to contact the CS, the reply would be same as sent to all sellers that are going through such issues.

Good Luck!!

Archived