Order completed without any reviews

alam7614

I have completed an order 26 december 2019 but buyer did not getting any rated. I was taken a revision for this job. After submitted revisions job fiverr automatically watermark for my work and paid this value. I was not sure why buyer did not getting me any review star when the job is granted and satisfied by him. 😥

Because they are not obliged to leave a review.

Though they still have 10 days after the order marked as a complete to leave a review if they change their mind.

Hi mariashtelle1, I am so much happy when I will get a reviews if its will be later. Thanks

(post withdrawn by author, will be automatically deleted in 24 hours unless flagged)

@italianstar This is bad advice that could result in a warning!

Sellers have posted on the forum that they got a warning because they asked for a review or feedback.

Read this post carefully: Asking for Reviews - This is what CS said

Best just to leave it and move on.

There are many reasons a seller may not leave a review. 🙂

Many buyers want to remain anonymous. 👤

Some buyers are simply busy and do not have the time to leave a review.

Some buyers are kind 😇 a seller’s ranking.

As my friend, @fastcopywriter once said in a post about reviews on this forum, "I do not care if they leave a review. I will still enjoy their money. 💰

So, remember, there is a plethora of reasons for reviews, feedback, or evaluations of your work not to be left by your buyers. In those cases take @fastcopywriter’s advice and enjoy the money. 🤑

As my friend, @fastcopywriter once said in a post about reviews on this forum, "I do not care if they leave a review. I will still enjoy their money. 💰

So, remember, there is a plethora of reasons for reviews, feedback, or evaluations of your work not to be left by your buyers. In those cases take @fastcopywriter’s advice and enjoy the money. 🤑

I also tell myself this:

No Reviews Are Better Than Bad Reviews.

Not all buyers leave reviews.

I have some repeated buyers who doesn’t leave any review after completing their work.

It is pathetic. When we submitted order as buyer requirements and if buyer did not satisfied then he was cancelled work though I have offered unlimited revisions in my gigs.

@italianstar This is bad advice that could result in a warning!

Sellers have posted on the forum that they got a warning because they asked for a review or feedback.

Just remember to always stay true and recommend leaving a review.

This is bad advice that could result in a warning!

Does this really need repeating?

Great saying no review is better than bad reviews. I will memorise this in future.

Right now my level rating is 4.4, anything under 4.7 means I’ll get demoted, but I’m not going to risk account warning issues by begging my buyers to review me. If I get demoted to level 0, so be it, been there, done that. Eventually the bad reviews disappear, and I’ll get promoted back to level 2.

You share exact words. I’m agree your concept and real cause. Thanks

Archived