Order completeion rate issue

sharifmahmud825

My Order Completion rate is getting down. I have canceled one order($12). After then I have complted 2 orders. Then the rate became 83%. But after one month it became 67%. What can be the reason for this? I couldn’t understand this factor of fiverr. Please someone help me with the explanation. It would be very helpful for me. Thanks.

If I’m not mistaken it’s based on the number of cancelled orders against completed ones within the last 60 days. So it will change everyday considering what days you’ve completed orders and what days the cancelled ones were.

Lost my seller level too because of that! It’s totally because of buyers who make orders without ordering the right amount and choosing to cancel or simply just not reading that I don’t offer such a service. Resulting to a few cancelled orders for me last month.

I feel fortunate enough though that it really hasn’t affected my sales. I still sew new buyers coming to purchase and return buyers coming in.

Hopefully Fiverr makes a way that cancelled orders due to reasons of buyer being haphazard in purchasing would be taken out of ratings. Sigh…

If I’m not mistaken it’s based on the number of cancelled orders against completed ones within the last 60 days. So it will change everyday considering what days you’ve completed orders and what days the cancelled ones were.

Lost my seller level too because of that! It’s totally because of buyers who make orders without ordering the right amount and choosing to cancel or simply just not reading that I don’t offer such a service. Resulting to a few cancelled orders for me last month.

I feel fortunate enough though that it really hasn’t affected my sales. I still sew new buyers coming to purchase and return buyers coming in.

Hopefully Fiverr makes a way that cancelled orders due to reasons of buyer being haphazard in purchasing would be taken out of ratings. Sigh…

the last 60 days

I hope you’re right. This offers a breathing space for new sellers.

The first late delivery is almost certainly a trap.

the last 60 days

From a 2017 thread.

Short Answer: Yes

Long Answer:

It doesn’t reset, but suppose from today onwards, you do not have a single cancellation for the next 60 days, when you reach 60 days, it will display Orders Completed = 100%.

Hope that made sense.

the last 60 days

From a 2017 thread.

Short Answer: Yes

Long Answer:

It doesn’t reset, but suppose from today onwards, you do not have a single cancellation for the next 60 days, when you reach 60 days, it will display Orders Completed = 100%.

Hope that made sense.

yep, it becomes 100% eventually. I’ve been through the cycle many times to know. Haha. Just really need to not have cancelled orders within the last 60 days.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived