Fiverr Community Forum

Order completion and 90% positive rating problem

Hello My Dear All Friends
How are you all? Please, someone, guide me on how to solve this problem. My Fiverr account rating five stars but the order completion rate 75%. At this time I can’t send buyer requests. when I go to the buyer request option then show me this text ( **You must have at least 90% positive rating to make new offers! ). Please help me how to fix this problem.
Regards
Soniya

2 Likes

The only way is to complete more more orders

1 Like

Hi Maria
She cannot bid on buyer request how will she get orders to complete more?
Kindly discuss

1 Like

Directly from buyers, from marketing, and promoting her services.
She is a business owner and Br is not the only way to get orders and it’s up to her to find ways that work for her to attract clients

3 Likes

Dear Soniya,
You will see three options at the bottom of your profile
*Seller communication level
*Recommend to a friend
*Service as described

75% of your profile’s completion rate is due to your rating being low on any one of these three options.

Now you need to get one more job and received 5* rating then your profile will have buyer request.
Thank you…

2 Likes

No, she will need to have way more than one order.

4 Likes

Your account rating is not 5 stars. You have four reviews. One review is 1 star. Another is 4 stars.

If your completion rate is 75%, then overall this is not a healthy account.

Rather than worrying about how to make more offers, you first need to understand why your buyers are not entirely happy with your service, and why you are unable to complete all your orders. Then, and only then, should you be looking for more work.

Unless you fix the underlying issue, another 1 star review will effectively kill your account.

3 Likes

I have also this problem before a month, Now it’s okey.
That because you didn’t deliver work n time, and you have overall rating 5 star, Rating problem because fiverr look at your past month rating, Fiverr only allow you to sent buyer request if have 90% positive rating

2 Likes

right question thank you

hello brother.
How you fix your problem right. please let me know. I want to do the same

2 Likes

hello brother.
How you fix your problem right. please let me know. I want to do the same and also tell me How long does it take you to correct this problem?

1 Like

No. Wrong question. There is clearly an underlying problem with how you are running your account, and until you understand what this problem is, then getting more orders is not going to help you - it may actually cause your account even more harm.

2 Likes

If you get good feedback on the work with a message from a previous buyer or you can get good feedback from a client from outside, then your problem will be fixed gradually.

1 Like

I think it will automatically restore in certain periods.

most new sellers use buyer requests to gain orders, But you don’t discouraged.
I have use Facebook to get new orders, and I got the order and got 2- 5 star review.
wait a month, It will automatically solve

2 Likes

It’s good position. Go ahead

1 Like