Fiverr Community Forum

Order completion and CS

Hi everyone!
A few weeks ago, after a few days of talking about a buyer’s project, I created a custom offer. Problem is, I accidentally set the deadline to one day instead of two weeks. When I realized, I requested a cancellation, apologized to the buyer and explained that it was a two-week job. Buyer was very understanding and agreed to cancel. Then, I recreated the offer but with an accurate deadline that he accepted right away and all went smoothly after that.
But it made my completion rate significantly drop. Would it be okay for me to explain the situation to CS so they can make fiverr “ignore” the cancellation and I can have my 100% order completion rate back?
Thank you for your help, and enjoy your day.

3 Likes

Hi @lausjk, hmmm. That happened to be a very big mistake on your path. When issues like this happen, you don’t have to cancel orders, as that would affect your completion rate. All you have to do is to go to the resolution center and extend the date. It is as easy as that.

Secondly, you do not need to go to the Customer Support for rectification. The process is an automated one and can’t be controlled manually by an individual. Take this as a lesson and hope not to make such mistake in the future. Have a nice day ahead!

2 Likes

I had a doubt about the way I handled this situation, and your answer confirms that the mistake was on my end. Thank you again for your advice.

I don’t think that you need help of CS. Your response rate and completion rate will get better after completing few more orders. As soon as you will complete next order the completion rate will increase.

1 Like

you’re very much welcome