Order completion decreased from time to time

airgildjane

Fiverr. I finished a project on time but I have noticed that it decreases. This is so unfair. Why? Because as of this moment no orders are coming after you updated your system and now, you tried to decreases the rate over the course of 60 days? This is so unfair. How about those people who happen to have in my situation? We already finished the job then suddenly you decreases our rate even if we have no orders.

Fiverr. I finished a project on time but I have noticed that it decreases. This is so unfair. Why? Because as of this moment no orders are coming after you updated your system and now, you tried to decreases the rate over the course of 60 days? This is so unfair. How about those people who happen to have in my situation? We already finished the job then suddenly you decreases our rate even if we have no orders.

and now, you tried to decreases the rate over the course of 60 days

It has been this way for about two years, it is not something new.

Fiverr.

this is the Fiverr Forum. Everyone here is a buyer or a seller. We are not Fiverr Customer Service. You can reach them at support@fiverr.com

and now, you tried to decreases the rate over the course of 60 days

It has been this way for about two years, it is not something new.

Fiverr.

this is the Fiverr Forum. Everyone here is a buyer or a seller. We are not Fiverr Customer Service. You can reach them at support@fiverr.com

Sir, we know that, we just expressing thing… Your reply is not helpful nor misleading details, simply out of the subject.

• 1 month later...

Archived