Fiverr Community Forum

Order completion drop

A buyer ordered my gig without contacting me for a task more than my basic quote and with incomplete detail, so I requested for a mutual cancellation. why does this affect my Order completion rate.

9 Likes

If you cancel the incomplete order after 7 days of placing that . Then it will not affect on your completion rate …And if you asked CS to cancel that then I think that would be better . As I know mutual cancellation will affect on your completion rate if the order is incomplete or running .

1 Like

but the delivery time will count down and its less than 7days

1 Like

You told that the buyer had not filled the requirements and the order is incomplete. If the order remain incomplete for 7 days then you can cancel that by asking support and that will not affect your completion rate.Or you could tell the buyer to contact CS to cancel …But no mutual cancellation.

I just have like 3 more orders to complete level 2. what will happen if I am being demoted?

Now you are level one seller then ??.. If you can not complete level two target then you will not be promoted to level 2 on the 15th of next month and will remain level one seller .

I wont be demoted to new seller?

No.If your all status is 90% or more than 90% then you will not be demoted … If the status goes under 90% then you will be demoted to new seller on next 15th

the cancellation already put me back to 80%… so bad

what can I do to come back to 90%?

That is really bad news . You have to increase this … Otherwise you will be demoted to new seller .You can complete more order to increase your completion rate … You have almost 19-22 days … No worry . .Just work hard your completion rate will be increased … :grinning:

1 Like

thank you so much. I really appreciate your time

1 Like

You are welcome … :grinning:

1 Like

Thanks very much. I am now back to 100%

1 Like

Are you sure about that ?? suppose one my client order basic package but his/her requirements is high than it. In that case I don’t want to go forward ,so what to do that will never affect on my account ??

I have talked about incomplete order . And I am sure about that …If your buyer has filled the requirements and your order started then if you cancel the order it will affect your completion rate …

1 Like

Thanks for your quick reply…Now it’s clear to me…:relaxed:

1 Like

You are welcome … :grinning: