Order Completion is not Upgrading

After Loosing my Level 1 badge due to my Completion Rate was 79% on last 15th April, From then till today I have completed more than 9 orders but my Completion Rate upgrades to only 83%, which i am not understanding…and yesterday it was 84% now it is 83% (and again pls remember i have completed 9 orders and 3 orders are running)…pls suggest me what should i do!!!😖

It’s calculated over 60 days:

Hi, There are alot of threads where people are complaining how their Completion Rate is dropping randomly and how suddenly their percentages drop, without them doing anything. Well, it doesn’t randomly drop, there is an exact way to calculate your Completion Rate, i will show you how: 1st Step - Filtering months for countingTo do this go to Selling > Earnings. Today is 1st of May. So i will need orders from March and April. I will use filter so i can easily count them. us4Dfz6.thumb.jpg.28ca7a1b70d23d33e809dbe5bfad1cd7.jpg2nd Ste…

Hi,

There are alot of threads where people are complaining how their Completion Rate is dropping randomly and how suddenly their percentages drop, without them doing anything.

Well, it doesn’t randomly drop, there is an exact way to calculate your Completion Rate, i will show you how:

1st Step - Filtering months for counting

To do this go to Selling > Earnings.

Today is 1st of May. So i will need orders from March and April. I will use filter so i can easily count them.

us4Dfz6.thumb.jpg.93e705dc173fca1eb2810b5a17f74104.jpg

2nd Ste…

Archived