Order completion keeps dropping

morischesnut

Here is how you figure out the completion rate:

Number of completed orders in the last 60 days = X

Number of completed orders - number of cancellations, including chargebacks = Y

Y / X = Completion rate

Go to SELLING >>> EARNINGS >>> SHOW >>> CANCELLED REVENUES

to see all the cancelled orders and chargebacks.

Go here to see what date was 60 days ago. Use this to see how far back to go to get the last 60 days of cancellations:

Calculate number of days between two dates

Example:

65 or…

The Order Completion Rate is based on the last 60 days. Here is another way to figure it. This way made more sense to me.

1180075077_ScreenShot2018-03-19at11_02_52AM.thumb.png.4b27ceef4f666aa7416040960e22d50e.png OK for once and for all slight_smile look at my ahem beautifull ‘illustration’. The blue ‘1’ on the right is today. We count back to the left to days which have passed. For the example, we assume we delivered 1 order each green day. And on the 2 red days, we have the unfortunate event of a canceled order. Today, there are 2 canceled orders and 15 completed orders. This gives a 15/17=88% If today is 2 days ago (on the day ‘3’), the situation is different. We have 17 completed …

The Order Completion Rate is based on the last 60 days. Here is another way to figure it. This way made more sense to me.

[52%20AM] OK for once and for all slight_smile look at my ahem beautifull ‘illustration’. The blue ‘1’ on the right is today. We count back to the left to days which have passed. For the example, we assume we delivered 1 order each green day. And on the 2 red days, we have the unfortunate event of a canceled order. Today, there are 2 canceled orders and 15 completed orders. This gives a 15/17=88% If today is 2 days ago (on the day ‘3’), the situation is different. We have 17 completed …

But from your formular, we are supposed to have number of completed orders minus cancellation at the numerator and number of completed at the denominator. But am seeing number of completed up and am seeing number of completed plus cancellation down. Please correct

But from your formular, we are supposed to have number of completed orders minus cancellation at the numerator and number of completed at the denominator. But am seeing number of completed up and am seeing number of completed plus cancellation down. Please correct

Sorry, these are not my posts to correct. I use the second method.

Archived