Fiverr Community Forum

Order Completion not increase even after I finish many gigs

Recently I’ve noticed that my order rate is not increasing after I finish 5 gigs. Why that is happening?
Meanwhile when there is a canceled gig, the rate instantly down up to 3-5%?? I think it is not fair.
I mean at least when I finished a gig it can increase 1% so I can recovery my order completion.
By the way, it still on 89% and not going up, I don’t wanna go down to level 1 again. I try so hard to keep my performance and rating and the percentage still not increase. :weary:

2 Likes

Completion rate is base on math nothing an arbitrary penalty system. If your completion level is not going up as quickly as you expect you just need more orders to offset the data set or ride out the 60 days. I also encourage you to set gig requirements so when someone does place an order you have the entirety of scope so you can ensure the order wont turn to a cancellation.

I hate when a buyer just buys the cheapest gig to try and get all the services from the highest priced gig. This is what I do to prevent orders form turning to cancellations.

2 Likes

Yeah I know, but I have finish 5 gigs recently and nothing happen meanwhile when there is a gig that has to canceled, the rate falling down so far 3-5%. It is not fair. I dont really know how the system works, but I guess there is a mistaken about this. I thought when every gigs finished, the rate instantly increase, same case like when the gigs canceled the rate decrease.

1 Like

It is important to note those gigs you finished must be marked as completed and not just delivered, otherwise a delivered gig can still be revised as a completed one can not and therefore is counted.

1 Like

Hi,
Always remember the date when your order got canceled and maintain at least 90% order completion rate. After 60 days from the cancelation date you will see that the system will automatically make the rate 100%. It happened with me. Keep patience. I hope it helps.:blush:

1 Like