Order completion percentage is gradually decreasing

abdullah840

Hi there,
My order completion percentage is gradually decreasing. It was 87% almost 20-25 days ago, after that it is gradually decreased to 83% after few days it goes to 76% but now it is just remain 71%. I don’t know why this is happening to me.
I have completed 4 orders in these days to keep up this percentage maintain but it is increased just 7% and my total percentage of order completion is 78% now. My next evaluation of level 1 is on 15 January. I’m much worried about to drop my level 1. Please tell me any solution of this issue. Thank You

Hi there,

My order completion percentage is gradually decreasing. It was 87% almost 20-25 days ago, after that it is gradually decreased to 83% after few days it goes to 76% but now it is just remain 71%. I don’t know why this is happening to me.

I have completed 4 orders in these days to keep up this percentage maintain but it is increased just 7% and my total percentage of order completion is 78% now. My next evaluation of level 1 is on 15 January. I’m much worried about to drop my level 1. Please tell me any solution of this issue. Thank You

tell me about your work which type of work are you doing?than i’ll suggest

you how you 'll increase your %age.

Archived