Order Completion Proof

Hello Everyone! As I am a new seller on Fiverr I have noticed that while submitting or delivering the final product, In the submission form, Fiverr asks to submit the proof - either by zip file or by jpeg image. In all my previous orders I forgot to enclosed that. Will it harm to my Fiverr profile or my score?

However, I am a web developer, clients give me their cPanel access where i log in and start working on project, besides, they provide me their website’s contents and images. So, after completion, i don’t have anything to deliver them, accept saying " please check your order before accepting the final delivery and recommend me if any changes you want to make it"

I am confused, and a little bit of panic now. Can anyone suggest to me how can I submit proofs for the previously completed project or it’s ok if I have not enclosed it? However, still, the buyers has not take any action or objection on this, in fact I have got 5 stars from them. So, should i worry or not?

Okay, Its not a problem if your client is okay with delivery. But it is better for you to take snap of coding you have done for your clients. You can attach them when deliver the final project. It will also increase your gig picture.

Ohh! I am glad with your reply. Thank you very much mostakimulkarim. Besides, Could you guide me that is there anyway I can resubmit the proofs. I have some screen recordings of my work and able to take screenshots. Or for just now, should I forget that, and from the next orders I should take care of this.

Thanks in advance.

Regards

Shweta R Kumbhare

Ohh! I am glad with your reply. Thank you very much mostakimulkarim. Besides, Could you guide me that is there anyway I can resubmit the proofs. I have some screen recordings of my work and able to take screenshots. Or for just now, should I forget that, and from the next orders I should take care of this.

Thanks in advance.

Regards

Shweta R Kumbhare

You don’t have to resubmit previous job you have done. If your previous job marked as complete forget about them. You don’t have to resubmit them. In future just take snap or any kind of proof of work you have done. All client will not be same. It is good to have a proof if you face any problem with client.

You don’t have to resubmit previous job you have done. If your previous job marked as complete forget about them. You don’t have to resubmit them. In future just take snap or any kind of proof of work you have done. All client will not be same. It is good to have a proof if you face any problem with client.

Thank you very much for the explanation!

Actually, you are write, not all clients are same. Definitely I will go as per you suggestions!

Once Again, Thanks!

Regards,

Shweta R Kumbhare.

Archived