Fiverr Community Forum

Order Completion Proofs

Hello Everyone! As I am a new seller on Fiverr I have noticed that while submitting or delivering the final product, In the submission form, Fiverr asks to submit the proof - either by zip file or by jpeg image. In all my previous orders I forgot to enclosed that. Will it harm to my Fiverr profile or my score?

However, I am a web developer, clients give me their cPanel access where i log in and start working on project, besides, they provide me their website’s contents and images. So, after completion, i don’t have anything to deliver them, accept saying " please check your order before accepting the final delivery and recommend me if any changes you want to make it"

I am confused, and a little bit of panic now. Can anyone suggest to me how can I submit proofs for the previously completed project or it’s ok if I have not enclosed it? However, still, the buyers has not take any action or objection on this, in fact I have got 5 stars from them. So, should i worry or not?

9 Likes

In my opinion, you can send a screenshot of the website that you have worked on as a deliverable file.

how to access that? to submit it as a deliverable file.

This is for the future deliveries because It’s not possible to deliver the already completed orders.

Ya really great you
And very luck you
All the best

Ooh! got it. Thanks!

Regards,
Shweta R Kumbhare

3 Likes

Duplicate: Order Completion Proof .