Order completion rate day by day going down

The answer is simple, deliver more orders, and your cancellation rate will return to the “safe zone” above 90%.

As for your orders being down, perhaps now is a good time to learn how to market your business. You’re not going to have many customers if they don’t know how to find you.

The answer is simple, deliver more orders, and your cancellation rate will return to the “safe zone” above 90%.

As for your orders being down, perhaps now is a good time to learn how to market your business. You’re not going to have many customers if they don’t know how to find you.

Thanks, Jonbass mate can u suggest me how I marketing my service

my best service logo design

Regards

my best service logo design

Regards

No, I cannot. You are going to have to do your own customer and market research to figure that out. There is no single marketing answer that provides instant success or sales. You are going to have to spend long hours, and work very hard to connect your gigs to your target customers. I am not going to do that for you.

Just a little tip. Best not to address others as “mate” as lots of people don’t like it and it will put many buyers off.

Best not to address others as “mate”

True story: A user called a few ladies & I mate yesterday, that was a first. :rofl:

Archived