Order Completion Rate Decreased

newaz_shahin

Completion rate is affected by the cancellation of your two orders. You can recover it by completing 5 to 10 orders before 15th of next month or your level will drop down.

Secondly, if you are unable to complete the required number of orders, it will be fixed automatically after 60 days but your level will be dropped down.

Hope you understood. 😇

Completion rate is affected by the cancellation of your two orders. You can recover it by completing 5 to 10 orders before 15th of next month or your level will drop down.

Secondly, if you are unable to complete the required number of orders, it will be fixed automatically after 60 days but your level will be dropped down.

Hope you understood. 😇

Thanks for sharing. I am also confused about that but now i am fully understood.

Hope you understood. 😇

Hope you understood. 😇

Very detailed response

Here. Please read this thread.

This will be the last topic of the series. Thanks to everyone for having had me patience and, most of all, having taken the time to share your thoughts with me. A few months ago, trying to help a forum friend on another thread, I wrote a comment about quickly estimating how many orders would be needed to raise the Order Completion Rate (OCR), therefore, many will find content similarities, for I used much of what, in a hurry, I wrote back then. However, this post addresses those details that we…

Here. Please read this thread.

This will be the last topic of the series. Thanks to everyone for having had me patience and, most of all, having taken the time to share your thoughts with me. A few months ago, trying to help a forum friend on another thread, I wrote a comment about quickly estimating how many orders would be needed to raise the Order Completion Rate (OCR), therefore, many will find content similarities, for I used much of what, in a hurry, I wrote back then. However, this post addresses those details that we…

Thanks a lot @maitasun

Archived