Order completion rate decreasing day by day

nsakib17

Hello There,

Unfortunately I am experiencing a problem recently that my order completion rate is decreasing 1% per day… I don’t know why this is happening… 1 order cancelled at last 10-15 days ago and my completion rate decreased 2% for that. But still my order completion rate decreasing day by day without any reason… This is really very bad. Is this happening because of the revision ? I don’t think so. If anyone can help me, that will be great.

Thanks

Fiverr review is now calculated from the last 60 days. This means that if you’ve completed a lot of work beyond 60 days and had one order cancelled in the last 60 with no other offers, your completion would fall to 0%. if you did 100 daily jobs and 1 is cancelled with no new jobs, as the days progress, so will the number of complete orders reduce beyond 90 days which unbalances the ratio with the uncompleted one hence, a steady reduction.

Here’s a link to a post which explains this “intriguing” case of decreasing order completion rate with am illustration… Have a look-

1229365374_ScreenShot2018-03-19at11_02_52AM.thumb.png.3e25903478e50d3abe006233ec5dd87e.png OK for once and for all slight_smile look at my ahem beautifull ‘illustration’. The blue ‘1’ on the right is today. We count back to the left to days which have passed. For the example, we assume we delivered 1 order each green day. And on the 2 red days, we have the unfortunate event of a canceled order. Today, there are 2 canceled orders and 15 completed orders. This gives a 15/17=88% If today is 2 days ago (on the day ‘3’), the situation is different. We have 17 completed …

• 7 months later...

Here’s a link to a post which explains this “intriguing” case of decreasing order completion rate with am illustration… Have a look-

[52%20AM] OK for once and for all slight_smile look at my ahem beautifull ‘illustration’. The blue ‘1’ on the right is today. We count back to the left to days which have passed. For the example, we assume we delivered 1 order each green day. And on the 2 red days, we have the unfortunate event of a canceled order. Today, there are 2 canceled orders and 15 completed orders. This gives a 15/17=88% If today is 2 days ago (on the day ‘3’), the situation is different. We have 17 completed …

ok, and what happens after the 60 days, will it remain 0% or what?

ok, and what happens after the 60 days, will it remain 0% or what?

How am I to know what percentage it will show after 60 days. At any given point in time, it reflects the percentage of orders completed in the last 60 days. And only you know how many orders you completed in the last 60 days.

I also hope the number is close to 100% and not to 0%.

Good luck! 🍀

How am I to know what percentage it will show after 60 days. At any given point in time, it reflects the percentage of orders completed in the last 60 days. And only you know how many orders you completed in the last 60 days.

I also hope the number is close to 100% and not to 0%.

Good luck! 🍀

mmm i mean if i didnt get any order completed nor cancelled … would it start from 100% again after 60 days or would it start from 0%

mmm i mean if i didnt get any order completed nor cancelled … would it start from 100% again after 60 days or would it start from 0%

If you complete your first order successfully, you would have completed 1 order out of a total of 1 order placed, which comes to 100%. So, if you successfully complete your first order, your order completion percentage will obviously start at 100%.

If, however, your first order gets canceled, your order completion rate will be 0% (since 0 orders completed out of a total of 1 order placed is 0%). It is just simple math, really.

• 4 weeks later...

If you complete your first order successfully, you would have completed 1 order out of a total of 1 order placed, which comes to 100%. So, if you successfully complete your first order, your order completion percentage will obviously start at 100%.

If, however, your first order gets canceled, your order completion rate will be 0% (since 0 orders completed out of a total of 1 order placed is 0%). It is just simple math, really.

thanks for the reply

i actually completed 34 before the cancellation

and 5 after the cancellation

and the percent does not go to 90 % at all

Archived