Order Completion Rate Down Automatically

inzent

I dont understand yesterday my Order Completion Rate was 90% and today morning it was 89% I didnt get any order during the day also I didn`t canceled any order. It was down last month but also I complete two orders get it back to 90%.

The order completion rate is based on the last 60 days and can change every day. This person explains it best.

413328879_ScreenShot2018-03-19at11_02_52AM.thumb.png.abdbc2f135c608a0fa257204c7ad3905.png OK for once and for all slight_smile look at my ahem beautifull ‘illustration’. The blue ‘1’ on the right is today. We count back to the left to days which have passed. For the example, we assume we delivered 1 order each green day. And on the 2 red days, we have the unfortunate event of a canceled order. Today, there are 2 canceled orders and 15 completed orders. This gives a 15/17=88% If today is 2 days ago (on the day ‘3’), the situation is different. We have 17 completed …

The order completion rate is based on the last 60 days and can change every day. This person explains it best.

[52%20AM] OK for once and for all slight_smile look at my ahem beautifull ‘illustration’. The blue ‘1’ on the right is today. We count back to the left to days which have passed. For the example, we assume we delivered 1 order each green day. And on the 2 red days, we have the unfortunate event of a canceled order. Today, there are 2 canceled orders and 15 completed orders. This gives a 15/17=88% If today is 2 days ago (on the day ‘3’), the situation is different. We have 17 completed …

thank you…! I will check out it

Archived