Order completion rate down

mimegraphic

Hey, please tell me . My order completion rate down automatically even i did not cancel my order. When I deliver order 1% increase then after one day they decrease 1% … My order completion rate 86% but now 83% 😦 i really don’t understand what happen. Please any one help me what I do.

If you are not cancelled any of your orders and your order completion rate getting decreased, I suggest you to go with the customer support. Because there’s no any variable which affects your order completion rate than cancelling an order.

Sure, i will go CS.

Thank.you

The completion rate may be correct. They calculate it over 60 days so it is normal for it to change from day to day if you’ve had a single cancellation many weeks ago. Check this tutorial out:

Hi, There are alot of threads where people are complaining how their Completion Rate is dropping randomly and how suddenly their percentages drop, without them doing anything. Well, it doesn’t randomly drop, there is an exact way to calculate your Completion Rate, i will show you how: 1st Step - Filtering months for countingTo do this go to Selling > Earnings. Today is 1st of May. So i will need orders from March and April. I will use filter so i can easily count them. us4Dfz6.thumb.jpg.3b513c55b7c736fb2819b20d224dc675.jpg2nd Ste…

The completion rate may be correct. They calculate it over 60 days so it is normal for it to change from day to day if you’ve had a single cancellation many weeks ago. Check this tutorial out:

Hi, There are alot of threads where people are complaining how their Completion Rate is dropping randomly and how suddenly their percentages drop, without them doing anything. Well, it doesn’t randomly drop, there is an exact way to calculate your Completion Rate, i will show you how: 1st Step - Filtering months for countingTo do this go to Selling > Earnings. Today is 1st of May. So i will need orders from March and April. I will use filter so i can easily count them. [image]2nd Ste…

Sure I will check. But let me know when cancellation occur order completion rate down 5% after cancellation then why again down after many weeks.

Archived