Order Completion Rating

upam1721

This happened to me today also. Weeks ago, I had a mutual cancellation by a client who ordered a package by mistake. I then rearranged their order to reflect the correct parameters. Completed my work, delivered the order, and then the client marked the order as complete. They left a positive review also. After that, I went on to complete two more orders for different clients. I delivered on time, and both left positive ratings. Yet today, my order completion rate dropped to 88% mysteriously, and out of nowhere for some reason. The last order I finished was a custom synopsis on the 24th of June. Order was finalized on time, great rating left by the client and everything. Yet my OC rate is now below 90%? :roll_eyes:

Here is how you figure out the completion rate:

Number of completed orders in the last 60 days = X

Number of completed orders - number of cancellations, including chargebacks = Y

Y / X = Completion rate

Go to SELLING >>> EARNINGS >>> SHOW >>> CANCELLED REVENUES

to see all the cancelled orders and chargebacks.

Go here to see what date was 60 days ago. Use this to see how far back to go to get the last 60 days of cancellations:

Calculate number of days between two dates

Example:

65 or…

This happened to me today also. Weeks ago, I had a mutual cancellation by a client who ordered a package by mistake. I then rearranged their order to reflect the correct parameters. Completed my work, delivered the order, and then the client marked the order as complete. They left a positive review also. After that, I went on to complete two more orders for different clients. I delivered on time, and both left positive ratings. Yet today, my order completion rate dropped to 88% mysteriously, and out of nowhere for some reason. The last order I finished was a custom synopsis on the 24th of June. Order was finalized on time, great rating left by the client and everything. Yet my OC rate is now below 90%? :roll_eyes:

Its getting low too fast if the buyers take revision. What the Fiverr #team

Archived