Order completion ratio

zazi_developer

Question

3 answers to this question

Just go to your orders and count the number of “Completed Orders” in the following timeframe (Oct 15 - Dec 15) OR (if today is Dec 12 then you should count after Oct 12) and then the count the cancelled orders in the same timeframe. And then find the ratio!!

For eg:
Seller “A” has completed 50 orders, 10 got canceled. So the order completion will be 80%.
1% of 50 is 0.5 (50/100=0.5)
2% of 50 is 1 (that means that for every single order canceled out of 50, there is a 2% declined in the order completion)
20% of 50 is 10

That’s means the seller has canceled 10 orders or 20% of the orders are canceled, so the order completion rate will be 100-20= 80%.

As Simple as that!!

Hi, There are alot of threads where people are complaining how their Completion Rate is dropping randomly and how suddenly their percentages drop, without them doing anything. Well, it doesn’t randomly drop, there is an exact way to calculate your Completion Rate, i will show you how: 1st Step - Filtering months for countingTo do this go to Selling > Earnings. Today is 1st of May. So i will need orders from March and April. I will use filter so i can easily count them. us4Dfz6.thumb.jpg.cb8a3591cb323cb91d1917ef320988a9.jpg2nd Ste…

Just go to your orders and count the number of “Completed Orders” in the following timeframe (Oct 15 - Dec 15) OR (if today is Dec 12 then you should count after Oct 12) and then the count the cancelled orders in the same timeframe. And then find the ratio!!

For eg:

Seller “A” has completed 50 orders, 10 got canceled. So the order completion will be 80%.

2% of 50 is 1 (that means that for every single order canceled out of 50, there is a 2% declined in the order completion)

20% of 50 is 10

That’s means the seller has canceled 10 orders or 20% of the orders are canceled, so the order completion rate will be 100-20= 80%.

As Simple as that!!

Hi, There are alot of threads where people are complaining how their Completion Rate is dropping randomly and how suddenly their percentages drop, without them doing anything. Well, it doesn’t randomly drop, there is an exact way to calculate your Completion Rate, i will show you how: 1st Step - Filtering months for countingTo do this go to Selling > Earnings. Today is 1st of May. So i will need orders from March and April. I will use filter so i can easily count them. [image]2nd Ste…

A very brief and precise answer. Indeed very helpful and i am thankful for your precious time.

Thank you so much.

For eg:

20% of 50 is 10

As Simple as that!!

Hi, There are alot of threads where people are complaining how their Completion Rate is dropping randomly and how suddenly their percentages drop, without them doing anything. Well, it doesn’t randomly drop, there is an exact way to calculate your Completion Rate, i will show you how: 1st Step - Filtering months for countingTo do this go to Selling > Earnings. Today is 1st of May. So i will need orders from March and April. I will use filter so i can easily count them. [image]2nd Ste…

Really good answer…

Archived