Order delivered but client didn't marked complete

engr_asadahamd

whats about positive review and stars …?

If I’m not mistaken, when seller marks the order as completed, the Buyer has 3 days to leave a review for the seller.

If the buyer leave you a review, the order will be automatically closed. Otherwise, it will be automatically closed after 3 days.

Buyers have 10 days to leave a review. If they don’t do it within 10 days, they can no longer rate the order.

Please keep in mind that buyers are not obliged to leave a review.

You might want to read Fiverr’s Terms of Service, there’s a lot of information there, and you’ll learn how Fiverr works.

If I’m not mistaken, when seller marks the order as completed, the Buyer has 3 days to leave a review for the seller.

If the buyer leave you a review, the order will be automatically closed. Otherwise, it will be automatically closed after 3 days.

Ahh… that is a mistake. 😶

Buyers have 10 days to leave a review. If they don’t do it within 10 days, they can no longer rate the order.

@payalo786 and @seozilla1 ,

You might want to read Fiverr’s Terms of Service, there’s a lot of information there, and you’ll learn how Fiverr works.

🙂

Archived