Fiverr Forum

Order delivered on time. Then gig extra is ordered and the order is marked late

Hi guys,

I’m sure many of you encountered this annoying bug…

Even after you delivered an order on time - if the buyer suddenly orders one of your gig extras, the time count continues as if they ordered the extra right from the start.

The outcome of this is that your order is marked late and an automatic negative review appears…

Did anyone complained to Fiverr about it already?

Thanks and Happy New Year!

I have had people do this or wait until after the delivery date to request a modification. In my experience as long as you deliver within 24 hours, your rating is not affected.

mmmyway said: Even after you *delivered* an order on time - if the buyer suddenly orders one of your gig extras, the time count continues as if they ordered the extra right from the start.
The only way around this - without doing the stupid dance with customer service - is to add at least one day for each extra. Then you have a slight cushion for any last minute changes. But of course that added time being listed in the "extra" menu may mean that some buyers will be put off of ordering from you.

Write to CS and make a post in the "suggestion box" board on the forum. There's a chance Fiverr admin will see it.