Order delivered - please review!

multisync3

For my understanding a gig is delivered when the work is done as only then you can leave a evaluation of the service provided by the seller. Look at the screenshot below. My seller just STARTED his work and sent me a link - the gig is not DELIVERED yet and of course I do not leave a feedback yet.

According sellers description, he will deliver 50k web clicks within 10 days. The seller should actually send GIG DELIVERED after these 10 days and not before. Right?

However his delivery time says 3 days and he “delivered” one day early. Do you see the discrepancy here between gig executed and delivered? I believe this happens often for DIGITAL MARKETING. And there is a also somehow a trap for buyers to leave a evaluation too early which might later on results in a battle between seller & buyer due to possible lack of service quality.

How is your experience? Fiverr, what do you say?

fiverr.JPG.7222aa898b00fe71cd03e6dac9ea9807.JPG

For my understanding a gig is delivered when the work is done as only then you can leave a evaluation of the service provided by the seller. Look at the screenshot below. My seller just STARTED his work and sent me a link - the gig is not DELIVERED yet and of course I do not leave a feedback yet.

According sellers description, he will deliver 50k web clicks within 10 days. The seller should actually send GIG DELIVERED after these 10 days and not before. Right?

However his delivery time says 3 days and he “delivered” one day early. Do you see the discrepancy here between gig executed and delivered? I believe this happens often for DIGITAL MARKETING. And there is a also somehow a trap for buyers to leave a evaluation too early which might later on results in a battle between seller & buyer due to possible lack of service quality.

How is your experience?

I ordered 2 gigs (as a buyer) from the Digital Marketing and this happened with me both the times. I usually keep the order open without submitting a feedback even if it gets automatically marked as completed and when the sellers complete their work I leave the feedback.

Fiverr, what do you say?

Who’s “Fiverr” here? LOL 😸

Btw 50k Hits in 10 days? Sound fishy to me…

How is your experience?

I ordered 2 gigs (as a buyer) from the Digital Marketing and this happened with me both the times. I usually keep the order open without submitting a feedback even if it gets automatically marked as completed and when the sellers complete their work I leave the feedback.

Fiverr, what do you say?

I meant the masters, the gurus - commonly known as mods 😉

I do the same but I think it’s somehow a gap in the system, probably.

Actually he does a good work so far, believing his analytics link…

How is your experience?

Fiverr, what do you say?

50k. This are just bots nothing more, I once had a youtube viewer and like which could hit 300k within 1 day.

Good morning Tom!

I thought you’d got this one sorted, but we’ll have another go - you reckon your seller didn’t deliver what you ordered, so you’re not prepared to leave feedback and mark the gig as complete.

Quite right - contact CS and explain that the gig wasn’t completed as described before it was delivered and ask for a refund - problem solved, and you’ll get your $6 back.

Good morning Tom!

I thought you’d got this one sorted, but we’ll have another go - you reckon your seller didn’t deliver what you ordered, so you’re not prepared to leave feedback and mark the gig as complete.

Quite right - contact CS and explain that the gig wasn’t completed as described before it was delivered and ask for a refund - problem solved, and you’ll get your $6 back.

I thought you’d got this one sorted, but we’ll have another go

Hello Lorna, nope this is another topic and has nothing to do with your quote. Maybe you read again the topic?

I thought you’d got this one sorted, but we’ll have another go

Hello Lorna, nope this is another topic and has nothing to do with your quote. Maybe you read again the topic?

I’ve read the topic quite clearly - and have suggested a solution - the gig was delivered before the 50k visitors were supplied, so therefore was not what you ordered.

Solution - contact CS and get your refund.

50k. This are just bots nothing more

Nope, no bots according analytics link but let’s not discuss this as I want to discuss the GIG DELIVERED issue.

The reason why the seller delivered early was because. Now because you say they are not bots. The seller got 50k people to click on your link before the 10 days were over.

Do you see the discrepancy here between gig executed and delivered?

What I mean here Lorna is, the seller has a 3 day delivery time but stated in his gig a 10 days delivery time for the clicks. He should actually update his gig with a delivery time of 10 days (according description).

He sent me his analytics link to track the progress but he should do so rather as a message than as GIG DELIVERED.

For me no need to contact CS yet and ask a refund. I will wait for the 10 days if he delivered hat he promised and do then an evaluation.

I meant the masters, the gurus - commonly known as mods 😉

I do the same but I think it’s somehow a gap in the system, probably.

Actually he does a good work so far, believing his analytics link…

If the delivery time says 3 days, but in the gig description it says that the work will be done within 10 days, why did you purchase it?

As for this:

I meant the masters, the gurus - commonly known as mods

I’m not sure whether you’re aware of it, but forum mods are Fiverr sellers who volunteer their time and effort to keep the forum clean for everyone.

If the delivery time says 3 days, but in the gig description it says that the work will be done within 10 days, why did you purchase it?

As for this:

I meant the masters, the gurus - commonly known as mods

I’m not sure whether you’re aware of it, but forum mods are Fiverr sellers who volunteer their time and effort to keep the forum clean for everyone.

I was aware of the 10 days in the description even his gig stated 3 days delivery time. I told him he should update his gig to 10 days delivery time. But take a look at the DIGITAL MARKETING gigs and you will find often this discrepancy as said earlier.

Thx for the mods explanation. I wasn’t aware that they are only SELLERS. I thought also BUYERS. Not?

Do you see the discrepancy here between gig executed and delivered?

What I mean here Lorna is, the seller has a 3 day delivery time but stated in his gig a 10 days delivery time for the clicks. He should actually update his gig with a delivery time of 10 days (according description).

He sent me his analytics link to track the progress but he should do so rather as a message than as GIG DELIVERED.

For me no need to contact CS yet and ask a refund. I will wait for the 10 days if he delivered hat he promised and do then an evaluation.

Great - I hope it all works out for you!

If I were you, I’ll leave the order without leaving a feedback. According to fiverr, you have 30days before you are unable to leave a feedback on that particular gig. So just wait the ten days out and if it’s still not up in your site, you can leave a very bad review to save blind buyers or contact CS to get your money back.

Hi multisync3,

Allow me please to make a comment or two.

“According sellers description, he will deliver 50k web clicks within 10 days. The seller should actually send GIG DELIVERED after these 10 days and not before. Right?.. I was aware of the 10 days in the description even his gig stated 3 days delivery time. I told him he should update his gig to 10 days delivery time.”

I would agree, he should have this gig delivery time set to 10 days, 11 days in my opinion, offering an extra day for any discrepancies. As noted, a message saying “I’ve begun the process” or something to that extent should be delivered in the body of the order. Once all 50k web clicks have been accomplished then a delivery with probably a screenshot showing evidence of the case should be presented. In the case of delivering before hand as he does state “WITHIN” meaning 1-10 days, if he has accomplished this before the 10 days, then the same should be done, a screenshot showing the 50k being achieved and delivery. With that said, minimum his order should be set to is 10 days because that is his maximum allotted time.

Hi multisync3,

Allow me please to make a comment or two.

“According sellers description, he will deliver 50k web clicks within 10 days. The seller should actually send GIG DELIVERED after these 10 days and not before. Right?.. I was aware of the 10 days in the description even his gig stated 3 days delivery time. I told him he should update his gig to 10 days delivery time.”

I would agree, he should have this gig delivery time set to 10 days, 11 days in my opinion, offering an extra day for any discrepancies. As noted, a message saying “I’ve begun the process” or something to that extent should be delivered in the body of the order. Once all 50k web clicks have been accomplished then a delivery with probably a screenshot showing evidence of the case should be presented. In the case of delivering before hand as he does state “WITHIN” meaning 1-10 days, if he has accomplished this before the 10 days, then the same should be done, a screenshot showing the 50k being achieved and delivery. With that said, minimum his order should be set to is 10 days because that is his maximum allotted time.

Yes, you are correct it should then be 10 +1. 11 days delivery time. Agree. Thank you.

Since he didn’t finish the work, you can click on Request Revision instead of allowing the order to automatically complete, and politely remind the seller that clicking on Deliver Now before the work is actually accomplished is strictly forbidden by Fiverr’s Terms of Service (repeatedly doing it can lead to a permanent ban, too). Maybe that will motivate the seller to change the delivery time of his gig. If he’s smart, once you request revision, he will click on Resolve Now button and ask for an extension of the delivery time; if you accept it, there will be no harm to the seller, unless he fails to deliver as advertised.

Just a suggestion. 🙂

Since he didn’t finish the work, you can click on Request Revision instead of allowing the order to automatically complete, and politely remind the seller that clicking on Deliver Now before the work is actually accomplished is strictly forbidden by Fiverr’s Terms of Service (repeatedly doing it can lead to a permanent ban, too). Maybe that will motivate the seller to change the delivery time of his gig. If he’s smart, once you request revision, he will click on Resolve Now button and ask for an extension of the delivery time; if you accept it, there will be no harm to the seller, unless he fails to deliver as advertised.

Just a suggestion. 🙂

Will wait for the 10 days and decide then based on the result. I was just looking again on DIGITAL MARKETING and it seems this is a general issue in this category, at least for SEO and TRAFFIC. However some are Level2 sellers and they should know better…

There’s an even bigger issue, people offering services that take more than 30 days to perform (that’s forbidden by the ToS).

On the other hand, the sellers in that category are afraid that, if they put 10 or 30 days as the delivery time, and they honestly work every day, the buyer will cancel the order on the 9th or the 29th day, meaning that they have worked for free. It happens sometimes.

There’s an even bigger issue, people offering services that take more than 30 days to perform (that’s forbidden by the ToS).

On the other hand, the sellers in that category are afraid that, if they put 10 or 30 days as the delivery time, and they honestly work every day, the buyer will cancel the order on the 9th or the 29th day, meaning that they have worked for free. It happens sometimes.

Agree with your statement. But should this be tolerated then? I think no.

I just contacted a Level 2 seller who has this problem and kindly was asking him to update his delivery time. Let’s see what he will reply.

I fully agree with you @multisync3, and have often commented on this. Pretty much all the traffic and link sellers do this and it makes no sense to me. In fact, it often looks suspiciously like gaming the system to me. Not so much with traffic but with the SEO gigs.
There is the excuse that having a gig with a 10-30 delivery time may not get sales as they may not show up in the search results as well but it makes no sense that they deliver the order before the product is delivered. I have been extremely critical of SEO sellers who make massive claims about boosting search results, deliver in a couple of days and then say it will take over 30 days to see results. After 30 days, orders cannot be reviewed so in effect, if all the above is the case, no reviews that seller has have actually been left by people who saw results! Think about it - it’s pretty crazy but is completely widespread.

I believe that many reviews are left immediately after delivery by buyers who don’t know any better, wait the 30 days and then have absolutely no comeback as CS won’t intervene after 30 days and they can’t even change their review. If a seller has been polite and punctual with responses then an unsuspecting buyer is likely to give them 5 stars.

Archived