Order delivery on time but yet accepted by buyer

salmandigis

Hi,

If buyer request a revision then you’ll get “LET DELIVERY” APPEARING on your order page. In case you deliver revision then, it will effect your “delivery time” as well as your gig.

In case buyer does not request a revision and order get completed, Then there wont be any effect.

So if buyer requests a revision, immediately send extension request for revision.

• Like 8

Hi,

If buyer request a revision then you’ll get “LET DELIVERY” APPEARING on your order page. In case you deliver revision then, it will effect your “delivery time” as well as your gig.

In case buyer does not request a revision and order get completed, Then there wont be any effect.

So if buyer requests a revision, immediately send extension request for revision.

@engrfaiz

No… if the buyer requested any revision and even if it is past the due time it will not effect you as a late delivery do not worry about it.

If you are delivered the order before the due time your are safe.

• Like 8

@engrfaiz

No… if the buyer requested any revision and even if it is past the due time it will not effect you as a late delivery do not worry about it.

This is completely wrong. It might not effect sellers with tens of orders daily. But if you have few orders, Try it and see it yourself.

• Like 7

@engrfaiz

We did a case study and it effects. LATE DELIVERY is counted late. Avoid That Big Red text in any case. A brotherly advice 🙂

• Like 7

@engrfaiz
On red color text it will show you as LATE DELIVERY but it will not counted as late and about this many times discussed in this forum you can search and see the reply. Please refer the follow:

A buyer requested for revision, but there is showing late delivery. can it be decreased my delivery on time rate?
Suppose I deliver a large project to my buyer and then he asks for revision for which I am provided 24 hours. What if I am not able to complete the hectic work within the next24 hrs and he cancels the order and gets my delivered work for free? How Do I save Myself?
  • Like 7

@engrfaiz

On red color text it will show you as LATE DELIVERY but it will not counted as late and about this many times discussed in this forum you can search and see the reply. Please refer the follow:

A buyer requested for revision, but there is showing late delivery. can it be decreased my delivery on time rate?
Suppose I deliver a large project to my buyer and then he asks for revision for which I am provided 24 hours. What if I am not able to complete the hectic work within the next24 hrs and he cancels the order and gets my delivered work for free? How Do I save Myself?

I believed forum until we tested yesterday and then today. I dont believe anymore after personal experience. Mostly on forum people reply just because they read it on forum.

Like I said it might not effect sellers when tens of orders daily. But if you have fewer order, You’ll see drop in delivery time

• Like 7

@engrfaiz

I am a graphic designer and on my Product Packaging gig i have provided more revisions and most of the times after the revision the delivery time will be past the due time and it never effected the delivery time statistic

SO you dont extend the delivery time when buyer requests revision?

Sometime they request on day-3 when order is about to complete? You just deliver it again, even when its showing “LATE”

• Like 6

SO you dont extend the delivery time when buyer requests revision?

Sometime they request on day-3 when order is about to complete? You just deliver it again, even when its showing “LATE”

@engrfaiz

Once the buyer requested a revision i never extended the delivery time. but always try to make it fast coz it will effect your gig place on the search result.

• Like 8

• 1 year later...
  • 1 year later...