Fiverr Community Forum

Order Delivery Problem | Not Good for Sellers

So here is something serious which I experienced today. I delivered this order (10 hours before deadline). I got the standard delivery message:

HERE’S YOUR DELIVERY!
This order will be marked as complete in 3 days.

However, when I came back to my ToDo list, the order was still there and was showing me how much time I had left to deliver. I tried again, redelivered the order and once again I got the standard delivery confirmation message but again when I clicked on my ToDo list, the order is still sticking there telling me how much time I had left. Up till now I have tried several times, tried delivering through different browsers, also cleared history and cache but still no luck. Now, at the time of writing this post, I have got the email warning me that I’m late in delivering my order and the buyer can now cancel the order UNLESS I deliver quick.

The buyer has the delivered product and I have a drop in my rating and delivery rate which is obviously not good.

If any one has experienced this or has any fix please share.

Thanks

It’s probably a bug. Try to contact the support service.

i too experienced this 2 days back.i logged out and then loggedin and delivered the order.no problem now