Order Delivery Violation Issue - Experts Please Help (Solved)

bhservices

Hello,

This work is important for me, I am taking care of my 5 members family with this, if I won’t have this I will be broke and won’t be able to provide them food.

Recently, I got the second warning on the same issue, and I couldn’t understand where am I going wrong? Can anybody explain it to me please, in case I am missing out something? :frowning_face:

Please help and tell me what should I do to avoid this. 🙏

853875092_orderdeliveryviolation.PNG.9e677e651af04dfc72575847f4c16e88.PNG

UPDATED

I contacted customer support and they restored my level. When I asked what was the reason for the same and if my account is in good standing now. They replied this 😀

image.png.94259651e06fe0f6176cb7d98634eefe.png

I recommend everyone to contact customer support if you get any similar warning for no proper reasons. As it might be possible that it’s merely a technical issue.

Thank you every person here for supporting me and helping me. ❤️

“We ask that you deliver the specific work requested and within the agreed upon time frame.”

That means one (or more) of the following:

1. You have been delivering late.
  2. You have asked for a lot of deadline extensions.
  3. You have failed to deliver what your gig says you will.

It’s either that, or they hit the delivery button with no actual-tangible delivery and someone reported them.

“We ask that you deliver the specific work requested and within the agreed upon time frame.”

And I have done none of them.

1. Yup the delivery percentage was down to 82% because of client replying late but then I got it improved to 89%
  2. Used to because client always replies late but not taking any extensions lately.
  3. I have always delivered what I have promised.

And that’s why it is making me sad over what is happening. Should I pause my active gigs for few weeks?

And I have done none of them.

1. Yup the delivery percentage was down to 82% because of client replying late but then I got it improved to 89%
  2. Used to because client always replies late but not taking any extensions lately.
  3. I have always delivered what I have promised.

And that’s why it is making me sad over what is happening. Should I pause my active gigs for few weeks?

Should I pause my active gigs for few weeks?

Pausing your gigs will not help you, you’ll just be stuck at whatever level they demoted you to until you raise your stats.

Yup the delivery percentage was down to 82% because of client replying late but then I got it improved to 89%

This is probably the cause. To maintain Level 1 or Level 2 status, you must maintain certain “Orders Completed” and “Delivered On Time” percentages. Maybe someone here knows the exact numbers, but they are definitely above 90%.

The only way to raise your stats is to keep working (deliver on time and do not cancel any more orders).

Should I pause my active gigs for few weeks?

Pausing your gigs will not help you, you’ll just be stuck at whatever level they demoted you to until you raise your stats.

Yup the delivery percentage was down to 82% because of client replying late but then I got it improved to 89%

This is probably the cause. To maintain Level 1 or Level 2 status, you must maintain certain “Orders Completed” and “Delivered On Time” percentages. Maybe someone here knows the exact numbers, but they are definitely above 90%.

The only way to raise your stats is to keep working (deliver on time and do not cancel any more orders).

What does “Order Delivery Violation” mean? Only the time issue but in that case also, I have got it improved within a week?

@frank_d above mentioned, “someone is might have reported”? Can that be a case? Also, will my new delivery and activity be counted into consideration for my good standing account or previous delivered orders too can cause the problem again? (because I don’t have any clue what’s going wrong.)

What does “Order Delivery Violation” mean? Only the time issue but in that case also, I have got it improved within a week?

@frank_d above mentioned, “someone is might have reported”? Can that be a case? Also, will my new delivery and activity be counted into consideration for my good standing account or previous delivered orders too can cause the problem again? (because I don’t have any clue what’s going wrong.)

Your delivery stats (“delivered on time” and “orders completed”) take into account all orders over the past 60 days.

So, if you spend the next 60 days delivering on time without cancelations, you will have:

100% orders completed

100% delivered on time

But, if you spend the next 60 days completing and delivering only half of your orders, you’d have:

50% orders completed

50% delivered on time

Or, it could be that someone reported you. The only way to find out is to contact Support.

did you hit the delivery button without actually delivering anything, to extend your deadline?

did you miss deadlines often?

you are not telling us what prompted your second warning and demotion.

that stuff NEVER happens with no good reason.

Yes when a client rates you they also provide fiverr feedback you can’t see. so if one of them felt like you tricked them, they could have reported you.

is there any reason to think that?

did you hit the delivery button without actually delivering anything, to extend your deadline?

Yes when a client rates you they also provide fiverr feedback you can’t see. so if one of them felt like you tricked them, they could have reported you.

I honestly don’t know and no I haven’t done any of those things but yes once maybe and that too after client’s confirmation and proper permission.

Hi, you know what I contacted CS, and they said it was an issue from their side. 😀

Thank you for supporting me. I contacted CS and they said it was an issue from their side. 😃

Archived