Order Dispute, Buyer Is Not Replying

alexnkart

Hey there!

About 1 day ago I made a post about how a buyer opened a dispute on their order, because they thought I controlled Fiverr’s watermarks, and they could not download the version of their order without the watermark. Other than everything had been great, the order was given on time and the buyer seemed very happy.

The buyer opened a dispute because of that. I have tried messaging them quite a few times to explain how Fiverr’s watermark policy works and that the dispute was probably just a product of a misunderstanding, but they have not been online for just a bit over 1 day. Is there anything that can be done about that? There is a 2 day deadline for a dispute to be resolved.

Also, in the dispute page there is a cancel and an accept button. Does anyone know what these do?

Thanks in advance,
Alex

Hey there!

About 1 day ago I made a post about how a buyer opened a dispute on their order, because they thought I controlled Fiverr’s watermarks, and they could not download the version of their order without the watermark. Other than everything had been great, the order was given on time and the buyer seemed very happy.

The buyer opened a dispute because of that. I have tried messaging them quite a few times to explain how Fiverr’s watermark policy works and that the dispute was probably just a product of a misunderstanding, but they have not been online for just a bit over 1 day. Is there anything that can be done about that? There is a 2 day deadline for a dispute to be resolved.

Also, in the dispute page there is a cancel and an accept button. Does anyone know what these do?

Thanks in advance,

Alex

how a seller opened a dispute o

So are you the buyer?

the seller seemed very happy

Again, are you the buyer?

I ask because I’m confused by your post. Can you clarify?

how a seller opened a dispute o

So are you the buyer?

the seller seemed very happy

Again, are you the buyer?

I ask because I’m confused by your post. Can you clarify?

Excuse me. I got my post unintentionally messed up! I am the seller and the person who filed the dispute is the buyer! I am really sorry!

Excuse me. I got my post unintentionally messed up! I am the seller and the person who filed the dispute is the buyer! I am really sorry!

Ah. I thought so. The last time I assumed something, I was politely told off, so I had to make sure. 🙂

Were you able to get everything resolved?

Ah. I thought so. The last time I assumed something, I was politely told off, so I had to make sure. 🙂

Were you able to get everything resolved?

Not really. The buyer has not been on 😦 I just do not really know what to do, especially concerning what the accept and cancel button do. I would have really liked to resolve the issue with the buyer, but they really have not been on for over a day. And thedeadline is in like 5 hours.

(Also I am sorry you got told off! That is really sad!)

Hey there!

Thanks in advance,

Alex

Oh shucks, it’s one of those no win situations.

I’ll keep my fingers cross you hear something soon.

in the dispute page there is a cancel and an accept button. Does anyone know what these do

I don’t know if your OP has been answered so here is my version.

The two times I received a cancellation, it gave me an option to accept or reject it. Perhaps, this is what’s happening here?

For the next time, let buyers know in delivery that the 5r watermark disappears when they accept and review your order.

I’ve bought hundreds of gigs here and never had problems with final, accepted product having watermark.

Oh shucks, it’s one of those no win situations.

I’ll keep my fingers cross you hear something soon.

in the dispute page there is a cancel and an accept button. Does anyone know what these do

I don’t know if your OP has been answered so here is my version.

The two times I received a cancellation, it gave me an option to accept or reject it. Perhaps, this is what’s happening here?

For the next time, let buyers know in delivery that the 5r watermark disappears when they accept and review your order.

I’ve bought hundreds of gigs here and never had problems with final, accepted product having watermark.

Thanks for the tip! I suppose that is the case. When the deadline approaches, I will hopefully just click on decline and see what happens 😛

Thanks for the tip! I suppose that is the case. When the deadline approaches, I will hopefully just click on decline and see what happens 😛

Well, let me share a story with you.

My first 2 purchases here was really bad as both sellers failed to deliver at all, no communication, just bad all around.

I would have left here forever, never to buy again except I had a credit balance. My 3rd attempt was a complete success. The seller gave me amazing work on time.

I was thrilled at the quality, I ended up staying. Thanks to that great seller, I’ve been here for a few years now. Thanks to him, many other great sellers got some of my money. 😉

I hope your 2nd order is a successful one. Don’t let one bad experience deter you. Good luck. 🙂

Well, let me share a story with you.

My first 2 purchases here was really bad as both sellers failed to deliver at all, no communication, just bad all around.

I would have left here forever, never to buy again except I had a credit balance. My 3rd attempt was a complete success. The seller gave me amazing work on time.

I was thrilled at the quality, I ended up staying. Thanks to that great seller, I’ve been here for a few years now. Thanks to him, many other great sellers got some of my money. 😉

I hope your 2nd order is a successful one. Don’t let one bad experience deter you. Good luck. 🙂

Thank you so much! That is very inspirational! It’s always a hit or miss in such instances. I just wish the seller would be online to discuss it, but what can ya do… 😛

If they are not communicating, I would re-deliver the original work, explaining why you did so.
Declining a dispute is liable to bite you more than re-delivering to an unresponsive buyer.
I’ve even had sellers hit the wrong button and not even realize it. They went on their merry way thinking they were done.

If they are not communicating, I would re-deliver the original work, explaining why you did so.

Declining a dispute is liable to bite you more than re-delivering to an unresponsive buyer.

I’ve even had sellers hit the wrong button and not even realize it. They went on their merry way thinking they were done.

Thanks for the tip! That is very useful!

Archived