Order Fees of seller after getting banned

ssbeedkar

I Placed an order for $52 including fiverr charges…then after a couple of days the account of that seller got banned and now she mailed me personally and said that order money will be refunded by fiverr to me (i.e. buyer) and now you pay me personally by other modes. is this correct or suspicious!

Don’t do that as seller account got banned and if he/she doesn’t delivered your work, You will get a refund

Thanks for replaying…she delivered her work… and after week her account got banned and now she is asking me for service fees… In this case does fiverr really refund the fees to me because order was completed week ago…

Thanks for replaying…she delivered her work… and after week her account got banned and now she is asking me for service fees… In this case does fiverr really refund the fees to me because order was completed week ago…

As far as I know you won’t get a refund for completed order. Seller can get this money after 90 days. You can contact CS about this. Don’t give the money again and use the work she did as you have paid for it.

she delivered her work

If she delivered her work, and you didn’t cancel the order, you keep the work and that’s it. You will not receive any refund and the seller does not have any right to ask what she has asked.

Archived