Fiverr Community Forum

Order Fluctuation: Need Suggestion

I received about four order last month and I completed all of them on time and also the buyer ratted all of them a 5* not only this the buyer left a tip on one of them. Sounds good right! but again suddenly everything stricks a stone. No one is contacting and no one is placing an order on my gig. I don’t know what happened suddenly. Have you ever come across such a situation? Let me know…

1 Like

It happens. I’ve been here seven years and the orders are never constant. Some weeks I can get 10 or 12 orders, other weeks 2 or 3… some weeks none.

I think the trick to trying to balance things out is to offer a realistic delivery time. In my case that’s three days. That way I can manage the busy weeks without stress.

2 Likes

No one is required to place an order on your gig. YOU have to convince them that, if they do this, you are the best person for their job. There are no order guarantees here on Fiverr. You are going to have to take action and EARN your orders, instead of expecting them to appear just because you want them. You are a freelancer. That makes you a business person, and if you want to succeed here, waiting around for things to happen is NOT how you earn success.

2 Likes

@jonbaas you really put a new energy in my body. Thank you very much

1 Like

There’s a second review where buyers can leave a feedback that’s hidden for sellers. I’ve noticed that whenever I’ve received 5* but had a rocky experience with the buyer there was a decline in Impressions/Clicks/Orders for a few days, whilst the algorithm does cycle gigs to give everyone an opportunity, I don’t think it would be too farfetched to assume this has a major influence on your placement.

1 Like

Hi @kometbeats I know you might be correct but I didn’t had any such rocky or bouncy experience with the buyer they all we genuinely happy and one of them also left a tip on the order.