Order going down

Suddenly my order is decreasing I don’t know why?
My gig: https://www.fiverr.com/hazirabegum/design-a-professional-business-logo-within-12-hours

We don’t know it either

Same. It’s been a very slow the past week or so. I hope it picks back up.

Hi,I think u r getting order on the regular basis.as far urs stats.says

Wow. I wonder what’s causing this. This is my second year on Fiverr but the last 3 weeks have been the slowest since I started. I usually get orders daily or in every 2 days but now no order no message no anything. Pretty quiet and pretty strange to me.

same here mate!:sweat::confounded::confounded:

same here. I facing this problem since last 3-4weeks.

One of the causes of down orders is the number of sellers with the same service increases.

Buyers are not growing.

I don’t think that would cause orders to drop so drastically in such a short amount of time.

Good luck for the future. :slightly_smiling_face:

Logos its not something everyone everyday needs. Its something that comes and goes. And since there is a lot, I mean more then 50.000 guys offering that kind of service, even 15 years old kids that kind ruins professionals and good reputation to designers, its perfectly normal to stay 2 months without anything.

Look at me, I am by far the only one that provides a lot of my gigs, (having unique gigs) and without doubts the best one on some of them, as video remastering, or creating (forum) communities, and still, I got months without anything… Perfectly normal…