Order got cancelled 6 days after it was marked complete

dawudsky

This is yet one of my biggest surprise on Fiverr. About 6 days ago, I completed an order with five stars rating from the buyer. It however baffles me to recieve a notification right now that the order was cancelled by mutual cancellation and that the funds has being returned to the buyer. So, does that means Fiverr is just a place to get a free work afterall? This is really bad and annoying at the same time.

Is the buyer still on Fiverr? If not, it may have been a PayPal chargeback.

Please don’t try contacting your buyer, just ask CS what the problem was - they may be able to help you.

Good luck! 🙂

Is the buyer still on Fiverr? If not, it may have been a PayPal chargeback.

If it’s the last buyer on OP’s profile, no, their account is gone. So, it definitely looks like a PayPal chargeback.

Fiverr is doing it in the right way.

@dawudsky You might have not replied or solved any problem of your buyer.

@subhankardas231

That’s the problem. After the order was marked complete, he told me he was very satisfied with the job and he even gave five stars. I haven’t heard anything from him since then but only to receive this notification today. Moreover, I don’t think I’m supposed to solve any problem again after the order has been marked complete before I can receive my earnings in my account. Don’t you think?

Archived