Fiverr Community Forum

Order got cancelled 6 days after it was marked complete

This is yet one of my biggest surprise on Fiverr. About 6 days ago, I completed an order with five stars rating from the buyer. It however baffles me to recieve a notification right now that the order was cancelled by mutual cancellation and that the funds has being returned to the buyer. So, does that means Fiverr is just a place to get a free work afterall? This is really bad and annoying at the same time.

1 Like

Fiverr is doing it in the right way.
@dawudsky You might have not replied or solved any problem of your buyer.

2 Likes

That’s just sad. Maybe try contacting the buyer? And ask him what went wrong?

Is the buyer still on Fiverr? If not, it may have been a PayPal chargeback.

Please don’t try contacting your buyer, just ask CS what the problem was - they may be able to help you.

Good luck! :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

If it’s the last buyer on OP’s profile, no, their account is gone. So, it definitely looks like a PayPal chargeback.

3 Likes

@subhankardas231
That’s the problem. After the order was marked complete, he told me he was very satisfied with the job and he even gave five stars. I haven’t heard anything from him since then but only to receive this notification today. Moreover, I don’t think I’m supposed to solve any problem again after the order has been marked complete before I can receive my earnings in my account. Don’t you think?

1 Like

@catwriter Yes, its the last buyer.

It even hurts more to know that it affected my order completion rate :thinking: