Order issue. I have no order

shuvo9221

I am a Social Media marketer and SEO professional, Also an expert in Facebook marketing, Lead Generation, Presentation Design, Data Entry, Google Top Ranking and Link Building. I have finished a long training from Outsourcing Institute on total Social Media marketing and Participated in many practical projects. There I have gathered lots of experience. able to make effective and attractive web content to Promote any Product or Business to millions of people worldwide. My work is exceptional because every work done by me manually with my full responsibility and self-directions. I publish my 7 gigs on Fiverr but I have no order, what is the problem I don’t know. anyone help me solve the problem.
https://www.fiverr.com/shuvo9221?

I am a Social Media marketer and SEO professional, Also an expert in Facebook marketing, Lead Generation, Presentation Design, Data Entry, Google Top Ranking and Link Building. I have finished a long training from Outsourcing Institute on total Social Media marketing and Participated in many practical projects. There I have gathered lots of experience. able to make effective and attractive web content to Promote any Product or Business to millions of people worldwide. My work is exceptional because every work done by me manually with my full responsibility and self-directions. I publish my 7 gigs on Fiverr but I have no order, what is the problem I don’t know. anyone help me solve the problem.

https://www.fiverr.com/shuvo9221?

There I have gathered lots of experience. able to make effective and attractive web content to Promote any Product or Business to millions of people worldwide.

OK. So, if this statement is true, it would seem the obvious would be for you to buy a domain, create a site and use your skills to drive traffic to your Fiverr profile. Right?

I would think too, if you truly are a social media marketer you would already have some inside details on how to promote there.

It always boggles my mind when someone who is offering services to promote others cannot figure out how to promote themselves. Makes me think they are just “winging it”.

GG

Hey welcome to Fiverr.

I’ve had a look at your gigs and noticed the following:

• Some of the thumbnails of your gigs have incorrect spelling on them
  • Some gig titles do not make sense?
  • The gig Thumbnails feel too “cluttered” and “thrown together”
  • The prices of your gig’s may be too expensive, considering you joined the platform in May 2020 and no reviews against you.

The thumbnail grammar can be correctly, easily. As for making better ones, I paid someone on fiverr to do this for me! Makes sense to re-invest in the platform you work on. As for prices, you need to start low. Get those 5 star reviews coming in, and eventually people will see that you’re good at what you offer and feel confident in buying from you.

Make sure you log into fiverr everyday. It seems if you’re active on the platform, your gig get’s pushed in front of potential customers making that sale more likely.

All the best!

Hey welcome to Fiverr.

I’ve had a look at your gigs and noticed the following:

• Some of the thumbnails of your gigs have incorrect spelling on them
  • Some gig titles do not make sense?
  • The gig Thumbnails feel too “cluttered” and “thrown together”
  • The prices of your gig’s may be too expensive, considering you joined the platform in May 2020 and no reviews against you.

The thumbnail grammar can be correctly, easily. As for making better ones, I paid someone on fiverr to do this for me! Makes sense to re-invest in the platform you work on. As for prices, you need to start low. Get those 5 star reviews coming in, and eventually people will see that you’re good at what you offer and feel confident in buying from you.

Make sure you log into fiverr everyday. It seems if you’re active on the platform, your gig get’s pushed in front of potential customers making that sale more likely.

All the best!

It seems if you’re active on the platform, your gig get’s pushed in front of potential customers making that sale more likely.

NO. Being active on the forum does NOT get your Gig pushed in front of anyone. It does not affect your Gig’s impressions, clicks, orders or anything else.

This is a fallacy that is often repeated on the forum. 99% of us on the forum are SELLERS, so unless we need his services (which are a dime a dozen anyways), it is unlikely he is going to get orders from a forum visitor.

The only thing one is going to benefit from by being on the forum is using the SEARCH function to read more about topics that you have questions on or by reading the forums and LEARNING what is FACT vs FICTION when it comes to how to get orders.

GG

It seems if you’re active on the platform, your gig get’s pushed in front of potential customers making that sale more likely.

NO. Being active on the forum does NOT get your Gig pushed in front of anyone. It does not affect your Gig’s impressions, clicks, orders or anything else.

This is a fallacy that is often repeated on the forum. 99% of us on the forum are SELLERS, so unless we need his services (which are a dime a dozen anyways), it is unlikely he is going to get orders from a forum visitor.

The only thing one is going to benefit from by being on the forum is using the SEARCH function to read more about topics that you have questions on or by reading the forums and LEARNING what is FACT vs FICTION when it comes to how to get orders.

GG

Apologies. I didn’t mean logging into the forum. I mean logging into the fiverr site, as you would to sell your services, view the dashboard. etc. Again if that’s still incorrect then I apologies for providing incorrect information. I was not aware, but this is it looked like for me, being a new seller to the platform.

Apologies. I didn’t mean logging into the forum. I mean logging into the fiverr site, as you would to sell your services, view the dashboard. etc. Again if that’s still incorrect then I apologies for providing incorrect information. I was not aware, but this is it looked like for me, being a new seller to the platform.

Well, that falls under the other fallacy that being “online” here gets you orders. That is not necessarily true either. Sure, there are some buyers who will search for “online” sellers if they want to get something fast or want to discuss the project right then to find the right seller, but as a whole, this is not a requirement to get orders.

99% of my orders come when I am not online, on a computer or on this site.

GG

Fiverr does not allow a service you are offering.

Your gig is likely to be removed at any time.

Fiverr denied my top rated gig with the reason of Third party TOS violation. I contact with support and they replied, my gig was denied due to I mention Lead generation in my gig’s description and its violate with LinkedIn’s Terms of Service. I searched and found there are lots of lead generation gigs. So why me???

Archived