Fiverr Community Forum

Order not automatically marked complete even after 7 days

I have delivered an order multiple times… it doesn’t gets completed in 3 days… once i even waited for 7 days and nothing happend. The buyer comes and requests a revision… even after 10 days… its been going on for over than an year…

there is one of two thing:

fiverr has some really buggy platform or it willfully supports the bad buuyers and protects them… even customer support is not helping me out with this case…

2 Likes

How many revisions you gave to the buyer ?

2 Likes

it was 5 or 7 i guess… but thats not the case… they are even not marking it automatically completed… even when its delivered for more than 3 days…

no…in the gig offer …how many revisions you offer ?

1 Like

i guess it was not specified at that time…

You seem to be experiencing the same thing described in this thread:

5 Likes

so whats the solution? as i don’t want to go my efforts and time that i spent on this in vain…

It doesn’t seem to have a solution after it reaches this point - besides, of course, the buyer accepting and marking the order as complete :point_down:t3:

Edit: I wouldn’t ask the buyer to “complete the order for you” though, as Customer Support suggested. Since that can be seen as some sort of manipulation.

what a messed up customer support is this… if a seller offers fake delivery he gets warned and order cancelled… if a buyer is abusing revision button; customer support be like we can not do anything about it…

1 Like

The order will auto completed after 3 days from your latest delivery.

Hello
I delivered an order in my fiverr account and today is the 4th day that i deliver the order,the order hasn’t mark automatically and today is day 4

can someone tell me issue?

1 Like

same problem on my account