Order not automatically marked complete even after 7 days

newgen319

Question

I have delivered an order multiple times… it doesn’t gets completed in 3 days… once i even waited for 7 days and nothing happend. The buyer comes and requests a revision… even after 10 days… its been going on for over than an year…

there is one of two thing:

fiverr has some really buggy platform or it willfully supports the bad buuyers and protects them… even customer support is not helping me out with this case…

• Like 12

17 answers to this question

You seem to be experiencing the same thing described in this thread:

@arty182925 says the same thing happened to him with a few orders, and if his theory is correct (it happens when the order is in revision for a very long time, typically because the buyer requests a revision but doesn’t send instructions and simply goes MIA), we won’t hear about it from many angry sellers because buyers usually don’t disappear for months after requesting a revision.

• Like 12

You seem to be experiencing the same thing described in this thread:

@arty182925 says the same thing happened to him with a few orders, and if his theory is correct (it happens when the order is in revision for a very long time, typically because the buyer requests a revision but doesn’t send instructions and simply goes MIA), we won’t hear about it from many angry sellers because buyers usually don’t disappear for months after requesting a revision.

so whats the solution? as i don’t want to go my efforts and time that i spent on this in vain…

• Like 6

so whats the solution? as i don’t want to go my efforts and time that i spent on this in vain…

It doesn’t seem to have a solution after it reaches this point - besides, of course, the buyer accepting and marking the order as complete :point_down:t3:

Capture.PNG.abc1eb0a63de394ec1cda1a3da9000ec.PNG

This is the response I got from customer support upon which I initiated this thread.

But this is just what happened to me. CS clearly said that when an order is rejected by buyer for revision, it won’t get autocomplete upon delivering again unless buyer approves it. I even asked him if this is a new rule which he did not answer me and asked to contact buyer again. This is just what I am experiencing and shared it

Edit: I wouldn’t ask the buyer to “complete the order for you” though, as Customer Support suggested. Since that can be seen as some sort of manipulation.

• Like 7

It doesn’t seem to have a solution after it reaches this point - besides, of course, the buyer accepting and marking the order as complete :point_down:t3:

Capture.PNG

This is the response I got from customer support upon which I initiated this thread.

But this is just what happened to me. CS clearly said that when an order is rejected by buyer for revision, it won’t get autocomplete upon delivering again unless buyer approves it. I even asked him if this is a new rule which he did not answer me and asked to contact buyer again. This is just what I am experiencing and shared it

Edit: I wouldn’t ask the buyer to “complete the order for you” though, as Customer Support suggested. Since that can be seen as some sort of manipulation.

what a messed up customer support is this… if a seller offers fake delivery he gets warned and order cancelled… if a buyer is abusing revision button; customer support be like we can not do anything about it…

• Like 8

On 2/21/2021 at 10:38 AM, syed_najum said:

Hello
I delivered an order in my fiverr account and today is the 4th day that i deliver the order,the order hasn’t mark automatically and today is day 4

can someone tell me issue?

I have the same problem, I have delivered my order 2 months ago, but it still hasn't auto-completed. Any idea what to do?  

• Like 5

In my opinion, Buyers are more valued than sellers because they are the ones paying and that's kinda how it's works naturally too.

I would say you should forget about the order to avoid unnecessary stress and focus on the ones to come...

• Like 2