Order/ Payment Problems

I was placing the order for this gig "https://www.fiverr.com/*********
and I entered my card details and I clicked on pay now, then I was billed for 5$ but then fiverr showed me some kind of error and it is still on the pay now screen.
Please look into the matter and resolve the issue. I have attached payment receipt from my bank for you to check. As I am in India, I have been billed Rs.349 which is 5$.

Mod Note: Post was flagged off-topic in an old thread. Post moved to new topic for appropriate discussion.

Complaints Against Fiverr
Complaints Against Fiverr

You need to get in touch with customer support, noone here in the forum will be able to help you with this issue. Good luck!

This is a forum, not Customer Support. Customer Report can’t respond to you here. You’ll need to submit a ticket to them: http://support.fiverr.com/hc/en-us/requests/new

Guys thank you for your answers, I really appreciate your support.
I have already done that but I didn’t receive any positive feedback from them so I thought I just take it public. Can you suggest where can I file a complaint that’ll be public?

Why not speak to your bank/card issuer?

Yes I did so. My payment has been made successfully. They even gave me a payment ID. Fiverr has received the money, they have done this before to customers and they are still doing it.

Can you not claim back via your bank/card issuer?

Hello Fellow Person, If you are going to place an order and looking for reviews about how it is, this review is for you.
I read many reviews saying Fiverr is this and Fiverr is that but I thought such a big company would never cheat on customers like this. But as it turns out, I was cheated more like been Looted.
I selected the Gig and went on to payment window, I entered my Card details and Clicked “Buy Now” or whatever the button said.
The screen showed an error but simultaneously I got a text from my bank saying that I am debit with 5$ from Fiverr. I thought it was just an error and I would either be refunded or I’ll get the order placed. I waited for 2 hours but nothing happened.
Then I Wrote a complaint, they automatically answered and closed the request without asking me if my problem was solved or not.
This is just an unacceptable thing, how can somebody cheat on customers like this?
I would just ask you not to Buy anything from Fiverr ever.
If somebody asks you why then show them this complaint. I would surely update this topic IF I ever receive any positive feedback from them.

Mod Note: Due to duplication of topic, this thread was merged with another on the same exact topic.

Did you ask support about your problem?

@sachinbaheti
I strongly recommend you read the Forum Rules and Guidelines, before posting multiple duplicate threads all over.

This can be seen as an intention to spam and your account could be suspended.

Continue to carry out your conversation on this thread. The other thread has been reported for duplication.

Mod Note: Threads were merged so OP could see all responses. Thank you for providing link to Forum Rules.

It might be more profitable for you to write politely to CS explaining the error again and requesting that they fix it. Coming to the forum to tell/spam longstanding users of Fiverr (sellers and buyers) who are generally satisfied with the platform is…

…not. Also, if you direct someone who asks you “well, Sachin, why should I not buy anything from Fiverr, ever?” and you point them to this post, then they’re going to quickly realize that you instantly went from disgruntled to finger on the red button.

Remember, technology, just like everything else in this godforsaken world, is not perfect and there are hiccups all the time.

@sachinbaheti

Why would you tell people not to buy here when you are a seller with a gig?

Glitches happen and it will be resolved.

I’m not sure what kind of gig it was you tried purchasing, but contact CS, explain the situation politely, and I’m sure they will fix things for you. After that, try placing an order again ( make sure you do your homework and check if the seller is a decent one in order to avoid another problem), and see where it goes. In most cases people are satisfied with their buying experience here, try not to jump to a bad conclusion because of just one error. Hopefully you will be pleased in the end.

Please contact CS for further information and guide.

Yes you are right, I shouldn’t have done that. I was just furious at the time because of their response.
It was just about all the reviews that I read coming true about how Fiverr cheated them. They have replied and I am waiting for them to check their system again.
Can you tell me where can I find all the posts that I’ve created?

Yes of-course technology is not not perfect but it hurts when it is done deliberately and it is not a technical fault after all.
I read almost 100 reviews of people experiencing the same thing that I did and they weren’t heard. Neither did their problem was solved.
Mine and their bad experience needs to be voiced which is after all the point of this post.
I know that I am not gonna receive my money back, I am doing it for others who are putting their trust into this Fiverr service.