Order Queue, gone?

freelancemm

@dreamweaver8484 I also seemed to notice when I let my Queue fill up a bit, it seemed to actually encourage orders. Now I don’t have that option anymore. Not sure how buyers will react now, but honestly I think over-all most peoples sales will lower. On a side note, it does kind of put me on a bit more even of a playing field for some TRS but since they don’t have the queue to measure the appeal of the service, most users will probably choose the one with the bigger amount of feedback now.

I think it was a very useful feature too. Also, the gig extras have been removed from the main page. I don’t think buyers can see them now until they order. I guess now buyers will have to take time to look at the reviews so they can see who has a lot of recent reviews. This could help them determine the popularity of the gigs but it is going to hurt a lot of sellers, such as myself, since many of my buyers wait a week before they leave a review.

• 3 months later...

I like it gone - I’m pretty quick to complete gigs and noticed when I had 0 in queue, orders would be slower to come in so I’d delay orders to have ANY number of gigs in queue to seem “busy” - even though I am a lvl 2 seller with over 100 comments, people just were slow to order. Basically, the queue could work against or for a seller either way (ie. too many orders = lost customer)

Archived