Order Rating by customer support

sobanafzal7875

CS cannot and will not force a buyer to complete an order. They will tell you to work it out with your buyer.

That said, why does your buyer want to cancel?

. https://www.fiverr.com/support/articles/360010544097-Feedback-and-Ratings

But why CS will not support the seller if he is right?

My buyer said me to remove the vocals from a song and I successfully did it but he is still not willing to complete the order. He wants to cancel it. I have consulted experienced audio editors sellers of Fiverr and they told me that it is the best and cannot be improved more.

But why CS will not support the seller if he is right?

My buyer said me to remove the vocals from a song and I successfully did it but he is still not willing to complete the order. He wants to cancel it. I have consulted experienced audio editors sellers of Fiverr and they told me that it is the best and cannot be improved more.

IF you’ve done the order to the specifications of your gig, your requirements, and the order page, just decline the cancellation. If the buyer demands a revision, redeliver the same work you’ve already done.

I have consulted experienced audio editors sellers of Fiverr

Not here on the Fiverr forums, you haven’t. (Welcome, by the way.)

IF you’ve done the order to the specifications of your gig, your requirements, and the order page, just decline the cancellation. If the buyer demands a revision, redeliver the same work you’ve already done.

I have consulted experienced audio editors sellers of Fiverr

Not here on the Fiverr forums, you haven’t. (Welcome, by the way.)

No he wants to cancel the order. The delivery is perfect and cannot be more improved. I think he is just cheating.

Decline the cancellation. Say ‘no’.

I see a lot of advice that encourages the freelance tropes - the idea that we’re all workaholic night owls, perpetually hunched over keyboards, waiting at the beck and call of potential clients. Never log out… Always be agreeable to clients… Give free samples or mock ups… Answer right away… If you needed an experienced professional to give you permission, in plain words, here it is: it’s okay to be a human being. Never give out free work. No samples. No mockups. Period. That’s what your po…

Archived