Fiverr Community Forum

Order Re-Deliver!

Hallow, I want to know about Order delivery system !
I mean what if I delivered the order & Awaiting feedback from the buyer. But since my client goes off line & not available for long time. I know the order will delivered automatically in next 3 days from the day of final delivery. But I don’t want to let this happen without review. Yes I saw there is a option- “Deliver again”

So what if I deliver twice the same order multiple time after every 3 days time period & until my Client accept the order manually & drop a feedback with good ratings.
As all I want a good review after every single Job competed & deliver.

Thank you for your valuable comments .

3 Likes

That will only delay the three day time until it completes. It will not cause someone to leave a review.

3 Likes

Thanks for your quick advice. Well appreciated.

Then from my understanding , there is no issue with the order If I re-deliver again multiple time & this will not cause bad impression, late delivery or on time delivery ratings.

Frankly speaking , I am always curious about buyer feedback & the ratings does matter a lot. Don’t want to waste a good ratings.

“Leaving a Buyer’s feedback is a basic prerogative of a Buyer.”

The above is from the Terms of Service at the bottom of the Fiverr main page which I suggest you read.

That is how Fiverr works.

Deliver the order and move on.

Trying methods doesn’t work and asking buyers for reviews will put your account at risk.

4 Likes

Well that’s a good advice. Account safety first !

Thank you @lloydsolutions grinning:

1 Like