Fiverr Community Forum

Order Review Issue

Hi. I’m new on seller. I have a issue. I completed a order and due to lack of communication my buyer gave me 1 star. Now after order completion of we communicate and he is agree to change his review. Is their a way so he can change the review

3 Likes

I took at look at your profile page. This is the review you received:

“Did not listen to what I was asking for, actually stole somebody else’s website completely. Extremely poor service, would not use again.”

That doesn’t sound like a lack of communication at all.

Unfortunately, reviews are permanent. They cannot be changed. In addition, it is against the rules for you to even ask the buyer to change his review. Fiverr does not manipulate reviews, nor does it allow sellers to try to do the same. The buyer appears to have left an honest and truthful review. You will have to accept it, and move on.

5 Likes

Thanks Jon. Actually this review appear after 8 days of order auto completion. So technically it take 11 days for review. In mean while I didn’t send a message or receive a message. Now we talk to each other and I made few changes according to instructions. Now he can change the review. But my luck fiver didn’t allow to change the review.
Thanks for your reply :grinning:

1 Like

Buyers can review orders up to 10 days after the order is delivered. It sounds like the buyer was not ready to review your work until after a few days had passed. There is nothing wrong with this, as this is how the Fiverr system works.

Correct. Reviews cannot be changed. It is against the rules for you to ask for a changed review, since Fiverr views this as review manipulation. Let us hope Fiverr does not send you a warning for breaking the rules.

4 Likes

Thank you jon. I’ll be careful in future

1 Like

PLEASE don’t offer the service that you are not able to deliver. i think you have to sharp your skills… don’t change the review, change your work that your delivered.

3 Likes

Well Rizwan, I know this thing only accept that thing which you can deliver. Now we are about to start a new order.
Any how thanks for your advise.

1 Like

Yes this thing… this time give your best Review will be change…

2 Likes

So sad. Wishes good luck for next time.

1 Like

Thanks for best wish @babulahmed10

1 Like