Order timer not pausing after delivery

Has anyone had the issue that you deliver an order and when the client asks for a modification it is already late.
Now I don’t know how much time I have left.
Submitted a ticket and the answer was that it will affect my ratings because compromised to deliver in 5 days, but I did and had time left for modifications, I know my times and how much time I would need to do it, but now, even if it hasn’t affected my ratings, I’m not able to know how much time I have left.

Instead of changing things that work ok, like the dashboard fix issues like that

my experience up to date was that as long as your initial delivery is before the deadline, your order will not be marked as late. So imagine the deadline is in 3 hours, you deliver now, and in 2 days your buyer suddenly asks for a revision. Even if the countdown says LATE, your initial delivery was on time so your order on time stat will not be negatively affected.

yes, It is like that, but you have 3 hours to complete the deliver if not the order is late.
but since the new dashboard update the timer doesn’t stop and I don’t know how much time I have left.