Order with unsubmitted files

saaddennis

So hello everyone, a client back then wanted to order from me so I sent him a custom offer to place his order, and somehow he placed the order twice, and submitted the files in only one order, the order was fully delivered and reviewed, the other one remained “incomplete” is there a way to cancel without affecting my delivery time rate and order completion rate ?

So hello everyone, a client back then wanted to order from me so I sent him a custom offer to place his order, and somehow he placed the order twice, and submitted the files in only one order, the order was fully delivered and reviewed, the other one remained “incomplete” is there a way to cancel without affecting my delivery time rate and order completion rate ?

is there a way to cancel without affecting my delivery time rate and order completion rate ?

No! Order cancellation will definitely affect you stats no matter what the situation is!

Guest smiler3d

You can cancel 7 days after the order was submitted but with no info - no effect on your cancellation rate.

Have a look here under ‘incomplete orders’:

Guest smiler3d

The order was placed a very long time ago, like 3 months or so…can I still cancel with no harm ?

can I still cancel with no harm ?

Check with CS if you’re not sure. Good luck! 🙂

Guest smiler3d

From the link I posted above:
Incomplete

When an order is marked as Incomplete, the buyer is still required to submit the requested information for the seller to complete the order. The order status cannot be adjusted until the buyer replies to the seller’s instructions.

• As buyers , you will see a large orange ribbon indicating a reply to the instructions is required to start the order.
  • A seller will see an option to send a reminder to the buyer, to notify them to reply to the instructions.

Note: After a week has passed from the original order creation, a seller can cancel the order without any harm to their cancellation ratio or ratings.

Did you checked that ?..

I have faced that situation and that did not affect on my completion rate. Your thinking is not all thing.Here I have experience and you are thinking …

I have more than 5 order which are incomplete. And I contacted cs to cancel these order. They asked these orders will also effect my cancellation ratio. That’s why I am asking 😊

I have more than 5 order which are incomplete. And I contacted cs to cancel these order. They asked these orders will also effect my cancellation ratio. That’s why I am asking 😊

What I have told ? First the comment then give answers .I have told that if the buyer contact the cs to cancel then it will not affect and in my case my buyer contacted CS and they had cancelled the order and my cancellation rate didn’t increased .

What I have told ? First the comment then give answers .I have told that if the buyer contact the cs to cancel then it will not affect and in my case my buyer contacted CS and they had cancelled the order and my cancellation rate didn’t increased .

Then you’re lucky one. Most of the buyer who leave the order incomplete never back again

Archived