Order without ratings :(

bristy015

That happens 40% of the time. Half of the buyers doesn’t care about reviewing or anything. Sometimes It’s better for some people doesn’t get reviewed. I got really satisfied client who rated me 4.5 which is in his standart it was good. Just like there is some highschool teachers never put 100% on grade.

That happens 40% of the time. Half of the buyers doesn’t care about reviewing or anything. Sometimes It’s better for some people doesn’t get reviewed. I got really satisfied client who rated me 4.5 which is in his standart it was good. Just like there is some highschool teachers never put 100% on grade.

I totally agree. But the thing I want to say is there should be a section on the freelancer’s profiles that will show the total number of orders ( with or without review) s/he has completed so far. Current system of the total review number on the profile should be changed. Because It reflects the freelancer’s efforts partially.

I totally agree. But the thing I want to say is there should be a section on the freelancer’s profiles that will show the total number of orders ( with or without review) s/he has completed so far. Current system of the total review number on the profile should be changed. Because It reflects the freelancer’s efforts partially.

That’s true. But people can take that non reviewed jobs as a failure or didn’t worth reviewing. if I was visiting fiverr first time and someone got 100 reviews but had 300 orders. I may think 200 people didn’t satisfied in his works.

That’s true. But people can take that non reviewed jobs as a failure or didn’t worth reviewing. if I was visiting fiverr first time and someone got 100 reviews but had 300 orders. I may think 200 people didn’t satisfied in his works.

@gongor32 makes a good point here.

You can always brag on yourself in your gig text, if you wanted…e.g. - “I’ve completed more than X projects for my satisfied clients, and I can’t wait to make you the next one!”

That happens 40% of the time.

I think it depends on your audience. I’ve delivered 14 orders so far and only one of them didn’t rate my order.(And I’m not bitter about it, not even a little bit.)

According to my experience as a Top Rated seller. Some buyers are in hurry and they have no time to review us. The point is they are satisfied and return after different internals.

Moreover, You can share these types of words to your seller for recommendations:
"Your satisfaction with our work is a top priority. If there are any issues or changes in the video, please contact me directly and I will address it ASAP.

If you are satisfied, please consider providing us feedback on this order. Your recommendation for us in the community, help us continue providing quality work to buyers like you."

Regards,
Mobe

According to my experience as a Top Rated seller. Some buyers are in hurry and they have no time to review us. The point is they are satisfied and return after different internals.

Moreover, You can share these types of words to your seller for recommendations:

"Your satisfaction with our work is a top priority. If there are any issues or changes in the video, please contact me directly and I will address it ASAP.

If you are satisfied, please consider providing us feedback on this order. Your recommendation for us in the community, help us continue providing quality work to buyers like you."

Regards,

Mobe

No, you cannot do that. You cannot hint at a review at all. It is a wonder you have lasted this long without getting a warning.

See this thread:

To put the issue of asking/hinting for reviews to rest. sleeping_bed I wrote to CS to ask if we are allowed to ask for nonspecific reviews. I told them that it was a source of controversy on the Forum and that we would appreciate knowing the truth of the matter and that I planned to post the answer here. Here is the email I received. image.png.5e4a9b050e4d21bea4b424ae27fbcb32.png This link is to the article on feedback that Amy mentions. https://sellers.fiverr.com/en/article/feedback Note Amy said it should be of the buye…

It’s really disappointing that Fiverr doesn’t show an order without rating as a completed project on a freelancer’s profile. I think this system should be updated.

It’s really disappointing that Fiverr doesn’t show an order without rating as a completed project

I agree with you.

We are not allowed to discuss about rating with buyers. It is another disappointing points.

Archived