Ordered a service, but they keep canceling on me

So, I bought a service from this guy Fragglesrock and they keep asking me to cancel my order. I don’t want to cancel my order. I want the service I paid for. Is there anything I can do about it? BTW, I don’t want my money back, I want them to service me.

Has the seller provided a reason why they wont work with you?

I gave them a bad review which I since removed. I also apologized and offered to write them a good review about there service. I was under the belief they scammed me.

While it’s a shame the seller won’t do business with you, there isn’t much you can do about that. Sellers absolutely NEED to be able to reserve the right to refuse to do business with someone.

I won’t comment on the scamming/negative review issue since obviously what happened is between you and the seller, but surely there’s another seller on fiverr who can do the same/similar work?

If you felt the last piece of work you bought from them was a scam and you left negative feedback, why WOULD you want to buy from them again? All you’re going to do is give them a high cancellation rate, which doesn’t help anyone and definitely won’t put you back in the sellers’ good graces if the previous issue was an honest mistake!

goinsurgency said: I want them to service me.

Are you sure that's allowed on Fiverr?
=))