Fiverr Community Forum

Ordering by mistake

Hello guys,

While this has been discussed many times, my sales keep dropping each month and I go back and forth on being level 1 and 2. Buyers either tell me I ordered by mistake or they did not read the description and ask me to provide additional work for free. Past months I got more than 100+ orders but lately only <50.

I am really worried sales are down like 50% and I’ve tried everything, from improving my gigs, dropping the price a bit to also social media sharing to get clicks and conversions.

Maybe don’t include these order cancellations in the evaluation stats and no affection on gig listings?

4 Likes

Order cancellations are my biggest fear because they are so out of our control. :confused:

3 Likes

It’s a :poop: deal, honestly!

I agree, these “order by mistake” is a big joke! :roll_eyes:

I don’t buy this excuse at all, but what can we do? We can try to salvage the orders but if the Buyers are hellbent on getting their money back, then we have to suffer the consequences. :japanese_ogre:+:japanese_ogre:

2 Likes

“We understand that there are some cancellations which cannot be avoided and are no fault of the seller. Currently, your analytics will continue to reflect all cancellations and in the near future, this may be updated.”

…I hope so, Jodi. Hope is all we have left.

2 Likes