Ordering Extras?

goodgift

I wasn’t sure where to put this, so I apologize if this is in the wrong section. 🙂

When ordering a gig with extras, can an extra be ordered twice? So like, say you have a gig with a $5 extra, and a person wants two of that extra. Can the extra be ordered twice, or would the person need to order another gig?

Guest cust0mcr3ationz

They would have to order a different extra, gig multiples or another gig. refer them to a tip gig if you have it. I see you do have a tip gig so explain to them “To save time please order the gig x2 or however much they need with the dropdown box and gig extra.” or explain to order the gig in the quantity they need, the extra, and a tip.

Guest cust0mcr3ationz

They would have to order a different extra, gig multiples or another gig. refer them to a tip gig if you have it. I see you do have a tip gig so explain to them “To save time please order the gig x2 or however much they need with the dropdown box and gig extra.” or explain to order the gig in the quantity they need, the extra, and a tip.

Guest cust0mcr3ationz

Guest cust0mcr3ationz

Guest cust0mcr3ationz

Archived