Fiverr Community Forum

Orders are Stop for unknown reason, I am Level 2 seller

Hello Fiverr Folks… I am level 2 seller. From last 30 days I did not received any order… Did you peoples face the same problem? Share your experience…
Please check my Gigs, and give me your suggestions…
Thanks
Best Regards shafiqdeveloper

also i have same problem

2 Likes

Many people are talking about this same subject here. :arrow_down_small:

2 Likes

IF i am saying wrong then please forgive me thanks

1 Like

Really? Every seller?
C’mon, only a fracture of the sellers come to the forum and by the looks of it, the main complainers are the ones who do it constantly.

2 Likes

What exactly do you want Fiverr to do here?

1 Like

are you reading here many sellers are saying they are not getting orders i also so i think fiverr should take look that what is happening there

1 Like

If you take a closer look you’ll see that some of these sellers haven’t done anything to get orders. They are just sitting around and waiting for Fiverr to give them orders.

I’m sure there are sellers who are working really hard and they are going through a sales slump, but they are minority.

3 Likes

Which is it? :thinking:

Your first statement is not true. :lying_face: I am one of the sellers and my orders have increased in June and are even better in July. I have read on the Forum that several sellers have said the same thing.

3 Likes

Then what should we do i am sharing my gig to social media every day and my gig impression is increasing but i am not getting order

1 Like

There are usually 2 reasons for that

1. you’re advertising your gig to the wrong audience
  2. buyers who visit your gig don’t find your service appealing and they buy from someone else

In both cases YOU can improve the situation not Fiverr.

4 Likes

Think about it sales will not continue to flow constantly as you expect. Some days/weeks dry spells other days not so much. That’s Ebb & Flow if you owned a business outside of Fiverr you would understand that’s how Business works. Finding every opportunity to blame Fiverr for no sales, sorry I just can’t wrap my head around it. I asked you what do you want Fiverr to do? I’m curious to know what are your expectations.

6 Likes

I am doing work hard every day but i don’t know what mistake there hope i will find it soon and one i will get orders too thanks

1 Like

same issue I’m facing, I don’t know what is the reason.

I think in 2017 sellers was happy no one saying that he was not getting order but now in 2018 sellers are saying they are not getting orders so that is why i am saying.

Maybe the words of Eoin the wise :mage: will help you! :thinking:

2 Likes

Hmm, :thinking:

Where are you getting your stats from? You cannot speak for ‘every’ Seller on this platform.

1 Like

Sorry i use the word every seller it is my mistake sorry to all

Many people what are saying that they don’t get orders are the one who are new here. Orders will not magically come when you join. A lot of new sellers expect that and they think they will get orders right away when they join and they will get rich quickly…

4 Likes

Realistic expectations: “I know that I may get some orders from Fiverr’s searches, but I shouldn’t rely on just that. I should find where my buyers are and advertise my services there too. Then, I will have some business coming in when Fiverr’s searches don’t bring too many orders”.

Their expectations: “Fiverr should give me a steady stream of orders, all the time. And how dare you even THINK that a buyer may look at my gig and not want to buy it!”

4 Likes