Fiverr Community Forum

Orders down seven days now. What did I do wrong?

Today is day 7 of declining orders. Are my gigs visible? Does anyone else wonder if they did something wrong when this happens or was there some change to the algorythm? Has anyone else noticed this? It’s been a dramatic change.

3 Likes

Maybe the algorithm has changed. When I type “spell” in the search bar, I can see 5 of your gigs on the first page. But if I type “spell cast” I can see only 1 ( full protection spell ).

Have you noticed that too?

1 Like

That’s good news thank you! I don’t try spell cast but you have been a huge help.

2 Likes

Same here, orders are down. I was expecting this in February. I hate this month. For the last two years, every February orders seem to just die down for me. It’s like a magical effect that perfectly mirrors my feelings for this month.

4 Likes

I’ve even had days with zero orders!

2 Likes

ThIs month has been funny… My sales and position went down drastically…had only 3 orders since Feb 1st…

2 Likes

Welcome to the club, I have days where I get no new orders. Luckily my off-site presence has gotten considerably better to the point where it’s become somewhat uncomfortable.

1 Like

I’m not even getting messages now.

1 Like

Be patient! Try your best and find out what’s the wrong with you!

I would like to know. It’s hard to make any plans or know what to do when this happens.

I also have not gotten as many reviews on orders lately and wonder if that could be part of the reason.

3 Likes

Yes it’s happened to me too for the first time in months, I often get interaction daily via messages or orders but it’s been pretty quiet the last few days and some without any interaction as well.

4 Likes

It’s chinese new year. Many people going holiday right now.

3 Likes

Same problem here.

I tried to change everything possible on my top gig but it didn’t help.

I really don’t know what to do anymore to rank up my gig and get new customers.

1 Like

looks like fiverr search algorithm has changed again. lot of new gigs are on the top & high rated gigs are down… even if u select “best selling” filter, u can see new gigs on the top but they didn’t sale anything. :thinking::thinking:

1 Like

Don’t Worry Misscrystal. It’s a part of Business, ups and downs are always part of Business. Even, I was also not getting orders last week. But now It’s Great! :slight_smile:

1 Like

So you’re saying the train has left the station but will circle back around?

Hmmm… :thinking::thinking:

does chinese new year really have the huge effect? even in the western countries?

1 Like

I have the same problem! What’s happening?

It’s all started a week ago, since the fiver introduced new rules to push the level of sellers down. I was a salesman of level 2 and level 1 and now I’m without any level.
I had regular orders and now I have NOTHING for a week now!

Fiverr, why are you doing this???

The last ten days, nothing, few messages asking about my gigs.
Impressions are down, and orders have almost dried up after months of great sales.

Something major has changed but I don’t know what.

2 Likes