Fiverr Forum

Orders dried up

Hello everyone there!I am a level one seller on fiverr.Earlier I got two three orders a week.But from the last 10-15 days my orders have suddenly dried up.I have 98% positive rating.I am a photoshop artist.Earlier when I used to search photoshop or photoshopping in fiverr search box,I would see my gig featured there.But now I cant see my gig anywhere in the search list.I think that might be the reason people are not able to search me.

Please help and give me some tips.

Reply to @emeraldawnn: I remember the October blog post when the decimal point system in the gig cost was introduced and after that they started charging 0.50. It could be that this change rolled out in Nov onwards on entire site.

Reply to @ryuken: Actually, I do believe the fee was introduced Nov. 3… there are a number of flaws on Fiverr at this moment - all of which has contributed to the less sales sellers are experiencing.

Reply to @emeraldawnn: I remember the October blog post when the decimal point system in the gig cost was introduced and after that they started charging 0.50. It could be that this change rolled out in Nov onwards on entire site.

Reply to @ryuken: Actually, I do believe the fee was introduced Nov. 3… there are a number of flaws on Fiverr at this moment - all of which has contributed to the less sales sellers are experiencing.

Reply to @inspiredtony: I believe so; things will get better! They sales I’m presently making are satisfied returning customers.

Version 3.0 has some better features. I don’t think so it had pushed sale down. You guys might need to update your gigs details.

Well, if you have a wordpress site, I give my wordpress fiverr plugin which will show your gig & user info in your wordpress site.

https://www.fiverr.com/hasanoben/give-you-fiverr-plugin-for-wordpress#sthash.r9OHX9Ac.dpuf

Why is no reaction from fiverr ???

I can do German Marketing for your Gigs !

Has anyone elses sales dried up since the past few days or so? Mine have dropped greatly!

Reply to @mastersales: Dont spam your link here. No one looks at it, especially with a low quality gig photo from a professional photo editor

Reply to @brunettegrenade: I see what you mean here. I have complained to Fiverr a couple of times about this. They tell me that I am searchable. I am level 1 with a 100% feedback rating and see a whole lot of unrated people placing above me in search results. I am not the very best at what I do, but I do deliver very quickly and give my gigs 100% of my effort. I had an express gig ordered at 10:45pm and it was delivered within 30 minutes. I think this should be taken into consideration when ranking. It shows a 5 hours completion time for me as well. I still like Fiverr and feel it is the best way I can make money, but if they change things they should warn us so we can adjust our advertising. What do you think?

https://www.fiverr.com/mastersales/teach-you-1000-secrets-tricks-to-create-a-professionally-images-on-photoshop?funnel=201412112157276545215020#

Hi, I am having a Gig which was on top from past 6 to 8 months for the keyword “app promotion”. But now when i am searching for my gig it is not showing in the search results. Not in “High Rating”, not in “recommended” and nor in “New”. Even my gig is having high rating in comparison to other gigs. It was shown in “High Rating” but now its not showing anywhere in the search. I don’t know why it happened. I think its a technical problem with the gig. My gigs status is active. But its not showing anywhere in fiverr due to which i am not getting new orders only users who have saved my gig earlier are ordering my gig. Rest of the buyers unable to find it in search option. I am attaching a link to my gig with this message. Here is the link:

https://www.fiverr.com/freethinkern/promote-your-new-iphone-android-app-at-10-forums.

Please put my gig back in the search so that buyers looking for gig can easily find it in the search.

Thanks,

Jay - See more at: http://forum.fiverr.com/discussion/44192/gig-is-not-visible-in-search#Item_1

I think a lot of sellers are having this problem. I also hope that everyone’s orders will start to pick up again soon.

I wish I could help you! Unfortunately, all I can say is that it is not your fault - you are certainly not alone! I’m a level 2 seller, 100% rating, 1 year on Fiverr… Since Fiverr 3.0, there are simply no orders… it used to be that I receive so much orders that I had to pause my most popular gigs!

This is happening for all since fiverr 3.0. They have to fix something i think. I also practically get no orders or very few…

Same here! I was used to receive 5-9 orders in a week, sometimes 5+ in a day. But, Since fiverr’s new version 3.0, I am not receiving any orders now not even a single message.

and gorv96 is right… My GiG’s are also no where to be found through search. It was there before in ‘recommended’ and ‘High Rating’ tabs.

Fiverr needs to fix this :frowning:

Friends,I think it some sort of technical problem in new version.Or fiverr management is intensionally trying to give more orders to new comers.Hope problem resolves soon… :open_mouth: