Orders dried up

gorv96

Hello everyone there!I am a level one seller on fiverr.Earlier I got two three orders a week.But from the last 10-15 days my orders have suddenly dried up.I have 98% positive rating.I am a photoshop artist.Earlier when I used to search photoshop or photoshopping in fiverr search box,I would see my gig featured there.But now I cant see my gig anywhere in the search list.I think that might be the reason people are not able to search me.

Please help and give me some tips.

• Replies 177
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest ezinearticles4u

I wish I could help you! Unfortunately, all I can say is that it is not your fault - you are certainly not alone! I’m a level 2 seller, 100% rating, 1 year on Fiverr… Since Fiverr 3.0, there are simply no orders… it used to be that I receive so much orders that I had to pause my most popular gigs!

Same here! I was used to receive 5-9 orders in a week, sometimes 5+ in a day. But, Since fiverr’s new version 3.0, I am not receiving any orders now not even a single message.

and gorv96 is right… My GiG’s are also no where to be found through search. It was there before in ‘recommended’ and ‘High Rating’ tabs.

Fiverr needs to fix this 😦

Same Problem! I used to receive at least 1 order per day, sometimes 2 in a day. But, Since fiverr’s new version 3.0, I am not receiving any orders now not even a single message.I think the fiverr management should take some necessary arrangements to prevent this pathetic situation.Hope problem resolves soon…

Not sure what fiverr is doing but virtually everyone’s sales are down including us. But, we have reduced our sales anyhow, mainly due to problems on this system. Fiverr doesn’t like people like us that are outspoken as they simply favor who the believe will bring in more money for them. Besides socializing on FB and Twitter through fiverr are also key elements to bring in money for yourself and fiverr. But, we refuse to do this as it is a conflict of interest with our core business. Don’t make fiverr your main source of income.

It looks like the have changed their indexing system based on your communication through social media and views of your gigs. Don’t use backlinks software or crap like that as it has no effect at all. Google changes, Fiverr changes and others change as well. Making money is relative to your social media skills. I hope this helps.

The part that nobody wants to seem to talk about is that those social links will benefit Fiverr way more than sellers. Once you link to your Fiverr gig, the customer, who may have never heard of Fiverr before, then sees “all these other gigs and possibilities” and your link may very well bring your competitors money as folks meander around the site. Fiverr doesn’t really care who makes the sale, as long as the links come into their site.

On the other hand, the reciprocal is also true, you could get gigs from your competitors links. So I guess it all evens out in the end.

Not complaining, just sayin’…

Guest ezinearticles4u

Reply to @solow13: You are not alone! Now it’s worse than when I was just starting, over a year ago, without any reviews… I still have a 100 % rating, but it seems like that means nothing now…

Guest ezinearticles4u

That’s interesting, but why would they exclude such a huge number of sellers? I am pretty confident I am not violating TOS. Is there some “secret TOS” I don’t know about? 😕

Reply to @ezinearticles4u: Even i am not violating any TOS but they said to me that i am using multiple accounts That’s why my account is excluded from search results… Which is not true…

There is definitely something else happened that they are not informing or announcing properly… Maybe they want to keep new sellers in the search results for a while or permanently … as it was hard for new members to get orders as compare to existing sellers.

But don’t know why they excluded huge number of sellers… That’s not fair, right? 😦

Guest ezinearticles4u

Reply to @otallu: No, it’s not! 😦

Why don’t they just say “we want new sellers to get their chance to sell too, so we are changing the site in this way or another etc.”?

And how is the seller supposed to know he is breaking the TOS (or that he is seen as breaking the TOS even when he is not)? A note from Fiverr would be fine! Most sellers just don’t know what hit them!

Archived