Orders going down!

rushaed

Hi all,
I am new in Fiverr. But first two months I have got many orders. As a new seller I was satisfied with my orders. And I have got very good reviews from the buyers. But after FIverr maintenance (few days ago) I am not getting orders. So I don’t know what is the reason. Can any one tell me what is the reason of that.

Hello, could you share your public profile?

Just type in fiverr.com/username to see the profile of anyone who posts on the forum.

Note: This response was to @juanchaurant so he could find the profile of any seller. It was not intended to give instructions on how to link your own gig on the forum. Gig links do not belong on the forum in any category except Improve my Gig and My Fiverr Gigs. (Two posts that were added with gig links were removed in this thread.)

Hi all,

I am new in Fiverr. But first two months I have got many orders. As a new seller I was satisfied with my orders. And I have got very good reviews from the buyers. But after FIverr maintenance (few days ago) I am not getting orders. So I don’t know what is the reason. Can any one tell me what is the reason of that.

I am not getting orders.

Same problem for me. I am not getting orders recent. I don’t know what is the problem. how to improve my sell. Now I’m very disappointed.

Crashing, hit a wall
Right now I need more order
Hurry up now, I need more orders
Stranded, reaching out
I call my customers but they are not around
I call my customers but they are not around
I need them, I need them, I need them right now
Yeah, I need them right now
So don’t let me, don’t let me, don’t let me down
I think I’m losing my mind now
It’s in my head, darling I hope
That orders will be here, when I need them the most
So don’t let me, don’t let me, don’t let me down
D-Don’t let me down
Don’t let me down
Don’t let me down, down, down
Don’t let me down
Don’t let me down, down, down
R-r-running out of time
I really thought they were on my side
But now there’s nobody by my side
I need them, I need them, I need them right now
Yeah, I need them right now
So don’t…

I am not getting orders.

Same problem for me. I am not getting orders recent. I don’t know what is the problem. how to improve my sell. Now I’m very disappointed.

Same problem here @nayeem24. I don’t know but I think after recently maintenance of fiverr. This problem occurred.

I went through your profile. Seems like you’re a graphic designer. As far as I know, fiverr has many services offering Graphic Designing services. So it’s really tough for everyone to have a place in the market. However, you can keep trying in the Buyers Request section. You never know. Someone would want long term projects which would help you out in that case.

Yes @burnbetty, you have pointed out another thing. that moment is very disgusting when you look for buyer requests but you find the sellers request. What a weird practice to promote oneself in fiverr. Really I can understand why do they do this.

I don’t even know why Fiverr always approve seller to post in the BR section.:thinking:

Archived